Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

The Back Alley Army Store

Just don't bother. Installation instructions are useless,video doesn't work....and these guys are in tech? Typical tech heads expecting everybody to understand what the hell they're gabbering on about then huff when it's gotta be explained. There's FREE apps that do this better. Use an old computer if you try to install this app because you'll wanna put your fist through the screen

Silk kaftan

They do nothing site maps are free from shopify to every store. even they not reply for this query ..

Digital Armor & Accessories

I am trying to get a hold of somebody to get some help with the app and I haven't got a single response. I'm hoping that this will get somebodies attention or I will have no choice but to find a different sitemap app.

RivusArt

Not work at all. I installed app, and installed the link to sitemap into the footer as they said. But when I click on this link I see the 404 page. And google couldn't found my sitemap too. Video how to add sitemap into google don't work. Support doesn't answer. Very bad.

Rebel Raw

App was great and didn't have any issues up until a little over a week ago when our stores sitemap page just 404s. Submitted a ticket to the developer and after a couple of days got a response saying they are checking on the issue. In the mean time my stores sitemap has been down for over a week now with no estimated resolution.

AestheticNation

I installed the app and was looking for a good service as most of the customer support are quick on answering queries.

These guys take weeks to respond back to queries & don't even solve it as you desire for it. Not at all recommending this plugin to anyone. Poor customer support.

Online Shop UK Elivera since 1988

This program uses a link to yourself to find its goals, which will negatively impact your traffic. Avoid this program

Rhythm Audio Design

Customer service is non-existent. Because I don't believe in supporting companies with poor customer service, I uninstalled it.

Agence Fuznet

3 emails sent to support to customize the sitemap (within 8 hours as they announce it) but it's been 2 weeks and no response.

Chunkymonkeychoc

If I could leave zero stars I would. I downloaded this app and immediately received support from the app owners to customise my app within hours. So far so good. I then go to load the app and since they have modified it it will not load on shopify and I am therefore unable to submit it to google search. I have then emailed for 4 days solid requesting help and they have ignored everyone of my 7 emails. I am totally disgusted with the level of service! Basically they will set up your site map and then ignore you with any support enquiries after that. Please do not use them as there are much easier site map generators on here. if you want to check out our new site map page its here at www.chunkymonkeychocolate.com

Previous 1