Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
21 september 2017

great service even customize for your site with a short email

Get Refer
18 dagar användning av appen
23 maj 2018

I'm so happy with the help I have received on creating a sitemap on the pages of my website with the sitemapper app. I really recommend the app developer.

Trendybags2u
Nederländerna
17 dagar användning av appen
14 september 2017

I had some trouble getting this set up at first probably due to the shop theme I am using but Thuong sorted it out so it looks great now, Thanks! Great support. Would recommend this app.

Felicity Sewing Patterns
Australien
17 dagar användning av appen
17 maj 2018

Fantastic App and fantastic service from staff! They where very prompt to deal with my account - Highly Recommend!

Air Wings Us
Australien
16 dagar användning av appen
19 december 2017

Hello,

Sorry for not submitting a review faster. I'm very satisfied with the results of this app. the guys are responding pretty fast.

Thank you!

Exult Com
Rumänien
6 januari 2020

Not work at all. I installed app, and installed the link to sitemap into the footer as they said. But when I click on this link I see the 404 page. And google couldn't found my sitemap too. Video how to add sitemap into google don't work. Support doesn't answer. Very bad.

RivusArt
Ukraina
5 december 2018

Simply great and very helpful SEO and the service they give is simply excellent and worth!!!!!!!!!!!

CatsInHeart
11 juli 2017

Great App! Well recommended, easy to use navigation

Posh Baby Teen
14 dagar användning av appen
22 november 2017

Great app for creating a sitemap

Stormysbitcoins
13 dagar användning av appen
22 maj 2018

3 emails sent to support to customize the sitemap (within 8 hours as they announce it) but it's been 2 weeks and no response.

Agence Fuznet