Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 5 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
15 september 2017

great help. amazing App to help your business being found. thank you

Hiitfit4u
Australien
En dag användning av appen
21 september 2017

I had to contact help to install this, but received very good response. He actually set the whole thing up for me and it looks very professional.

Just got it, so can't report how it's working yet, but have hopes for it.

Patsycreates
27 dagar användning av appen
6 januari 2020

Not work at all. I installed app, and installed the link to sitemap into the footer as they said. But when I click on this link I see the 404 page. And google couldn't found my sitemap too. Video how to add sitemap into google don't work. Support doesn't answer. Very bad.

RivusArt
Ukraina
15 dagar användning av appen
8 juli 2017

App picks up all of my items nicely and I took the developer up on making it look better with my theme. All work done quickly with a nice note letting me know when it was all set. Easy posting to google sitemap as well.

Bonny Jewelry
Ungefär 12 timmar användning av appen
22 maj 2018

3 emails sent to support to customize the sitemap (within 8 hours as they announce it) but it's been 2 weeks and no response.

Agence Fuznet
Frankrike
11 dagar användning av appen
22 augusti 2017

apps that do the job! the support is fast and great

Ga De Cosmetics
Ungefär 5 timmar användning av appen
3 augusti 2020

They do nothing site maps are free from shopify to every store. even they not reply for this query ..

Silk kaftan
Indien
4 dagar användning av appen
4 september 2017

RUIN YOUR STORE FOREVER MY STORE NEVER RETURNED TO INDEX THE PICTURES AND THERE ARE NO SALES THIS APPLICATION IS THE GUILTY I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT

Suxalys
4 dagar användning av appen
4 januari 2022

Asked support if I can make a sitemap with this app for my subdomain and nobody got back to me. Uninstalled.

Critical Pump
Estland
3 dagar användning av appen
24 februari 2019

Added the app, but it did not seem to map my full products, when I notified support I did not get any answers. Seems to be limited to about 2000 products. Gave it a couple days and the problem was the same. Deleted the app. Probably works good for stores with fewer products.

ultra45