Sitemapper Sitemap Generator

Sitemapper Sitemap Generator

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
January 11, 2023

Terrible customer support. I had issues with my sitemap so I sent several messages over a 3 day period. I sent these messages both by their app chat feature as well as to their support email address. I never received a reply from them. I had no choice but to remove their app. Very frustrating experience.

TurboBid
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 4, 2022

no response from customer service after several reminders. It's disappointing and I'm uninstalling the app

JEKIF
France
Time spent using app: 4 days
January 4, 2022

Asked support if I can make a sitemap with this app for my subdomain and nobody got back to me. Uninstalled.

Critical Pump
Estonia
Time spent using app: 3 days
April 15, 2021

WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A RESPONSE FROM THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR ONE WEEK.......very dissappointed

G·LEM
Spain
Time spent using app: 7 months
February 7, 2021

App support from the development team has been NON-EXISTENT. We've had issues for weeks now with product pages being crawled by Google that shouldn't be shown. Have followed instructions exactly as outlined and are still having issues. Reached out to support and they took 2 weeks just to answer. After repeated back-and-forth with support, we're still trying to get them access to our account to start troubleshooting. This shouldn't be so difficult? We're considering another solution at this point.

PictureKeeper.com
Time spent using app: About 4 years
August 22, 2020

Just don't bother. Installation instructions are useless,video doesn't work....and these guys are in tech? Typical tech heads expecting everybody to understand what the hell they're gabbering on about then huff when it's gotta be explained. There's FREE apps that do this better. Use an old computer if you try to install this app because you'll wanna put your fist through the screen

The Back Alley Army Store
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
August 3, 2020

They do nothing site maps are free from shopify to every store. even they not reply for this query ..

Silk kaftan
India
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited March 16, 2020

I am trying to get a hold of somebody to get some help with the app and I haven't got a single response. I'm hoping that this will get somebodies attention or I will have no choice but to find a different sitemap app.

Digital Armor & Accessories
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 6, 2020

Not work at all. I installed app, and installed the link to sitemap into the footer as they said. But when I click on this link I see the 404 page. And google couldn't found my sitemap too. Video how to add sitemap into google don't work. Support doesn't answer. Very bad.

RivusArt
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 15 days
April 18, 2019

App was great and didn't have any issues up until a little over a week ago when our stores sitemap page just 404s. Submitted a ticket to the developer and after a couple of days got a response saying they are checking on the issue. In the mean time my stores sitemap has been down for over a week now with no estimated resolution.

Rebel Raw