Sitemapper: #1 Popular Sitemap

Full-featured SEO sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Montableaudeco

Location France
Time spent using app About 11 hours

TOP !! Good ;) sorry for my english ... Thanks for help fast.......... je recommande votre application

Robert Bowen Tees

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Excellent Service, their engineers designed my sitemap and also gave me advice how to input it on Google.

PEETSI

Location Ukraine

Excellent application and top assistance! The application performs perfectly what it was installed for and assistance immediately solved our configuration difficulty. Very Good!!

ASaks

Time spent using app About 1 year

Best app ever for adding a sitemap to your store and for your feeds. VERY simple install and VERY easy to use. I have this app running on 4 different shopify sites we run because it is so easy to set up. You set it up and forget about it. It does any of the work for you and creates a sitemap that is actually usable.

Way Side Shop

Location Italy
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The sustainable sourcing company

Great support! Very happy with the results and the help I received from the team. I would recommend them.

VA Wholesale

Time spent using app About 1 month

Sitemapper got everything correct for my site and got our pages seen in google! Everything was setup very easily.

EK2.ca, Inc

It took only two minutes on our end!
Sitemaps are important for SEO because they make it easier for Google to find your site's pages.

hatemsabbagh.se

Location Sweden

As always, swift, helpful with installation, adding Sitemapper to a theme, and help with the whole process. Used them for many stores and the result is always the same.

Bling Art

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Perfect, very happy with the app and the service. Needed help with the formatting and the team at Sitemapper stepped in and helped.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31