Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Tvwarehouse

Brilliant service from Chi Chi and great looking Site Map, as well as doing our SEO a world of good! Thank you again and will be using you for other sites we create!

Alfa Relojes

I recommend this app totally, the support is amazing for anything you need. I'm waiting for the app to start improving my SEO.

Myancestorsdiddat 2

Nothing but good things to say about this company.I wasn't expecting for all of that work to be done so quickly,I'm extremely happy.Thank you!

Matt Penn Shamanism

Fantastic service and super fast too! Thank you so much

Java Bean Plus

The app is terrific and easy to use. In addition, the support was convenient, easy and knowledgeable. I look forward to continuing to use this app for my store.

Hdnyc

Setup and implementation super EZ. Put sitemap on website and used for Google Merchant. Highly recommend!

Drongineering

A must have!

Having sitemaps can increase Google ranking.

Looks professional, neat and clean

Incredible job well done for a store that has thousands of products!

Tremblezz

Great app and great service. Chi Phan did a great job in creating my sitemap and it looks very professional and details perfectly crafted. I would recommend this app for all of the Shopify merchants every time.

Rebel Vegan

This is a quick and painless way to get a professional looking site map up and running in no time or cost. Great experience and super fast!

Thank you Sitemapper!

Lilylin Designs

Very satisfied with this app and the customer service. I had a small problem and they were able to figure it out and help me resolve it immediately.