Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Talkingfashion

Valuable app! I just looked into google console and 1,000+ products are now all indexed because of the sitemap created! Also, customer support was great. I asked for help while installing, and Thuong was very helpful and took care of it, thank you! Definitely recommend this app! www.talkingfashion.net

Sunflowertest

Great product. Easy setup. Speedy Support. What more can you ask? Thank you:)

Www Teckstore Co Uk

Hi Just to let you guys know we are using seo manager app sitemap on 2 of our websites it works great and it really helps on google and its quick if you looking for SEO App look no further 100% recommend it. The support is top notch would go extra mile to help you out and make it look professional.

Marvelous Marvin Murphys

Great app, great support, very satisfied!

Bazien Tns

Great customer support. Thuong Mai from the support team responded right away and customized my sitemap to make it more professional. I highly recommend this app.

Fvapetec

This is such a great app and for very little money. I know that many customers is allways looking for a sitemap when they enter a website, as it seem easier for them to find what they are looking for, as they have the whole store collection just in front of them, so even we have a great search function in our store we can see that many choose the sitemap option.

I wrote to the support as I wanted to change a few thing in the setup and they answer very quick and ask for access to the app, so they can make the change for me - not something we are used to with many other app developers so 10 stars for their support. Thanks for a great and cheap app.

Cat Lovers Australia

This app is exactly what I wanted. It's very simple to set-up and the site map is linked with my webmaster account. I highly recommend this for everyone that is serious about SEO best practice.

Onelogfire

Great app!
The support team responded right away.
Easy to use and set up.
This is an awesome tool.
Many thanks,
OneLogFire

Decadent Decaf Coffee Co

Excellent little app to make great sitemap for SEO.

Briny Boutique

Great app. and great customer service. I highly recommend this app.