Sitemapper Sitemap Generator

Full-featured SEO sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

TheSilverWing

Great app, great customer service. Easy to use and great to have on hand for future updates. They help make code look professional...just message them

Evilrpm

Location Estonia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very nice app all works great and succesfully update sitemap. Very reccomend . Plus free trafic gain . 5 stars

IronVapin

Great job, I'm very pleased and their support is very responsive and helpful. Thank you for your excellent service.

woodflowers.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

SOOO Easy. No brainer every ecom site should have this app...................................................

What Fashion Wants

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app! . This was exactly what I was looking for something simple to use. I would recommend it as i wouldn't know where to start without this app.

NaturAmericas Market

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Site Maps are an important if not necessary asset to any website. Sitemapper is one of the must have apps in any store and we rely on it to do what needs to be done for a small monthly fee. Very simple to use and customer service is always available and fast. Highly recommend it.

American Tradition Cookie Cutters

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use this app to help with SEO and also to help my customers find what they need. The sitemap page gives all the links to each page in one spot. It is a great app. Glad I got it!

SESSION®

Time spent using app About 1 year

Solid and easy to use app. Customer support is responsive. Definitely recommended to help with SEO.

Revive Wear

Location Australia

I used this app to display sitemap which provides display options. I did not know about google search console which has provided extra insight into how my store is ranked/displayed/helps to resolve issues. I would like to have added some colour to my site map.

Izivie

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Nice app, very useful and good customer support. I recommend this app, since having a sitemap is essential