Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Craftchameleon

Great product, reasonable price and great support! This is a must for our site!

Rapidan Trading Company

Support Was Very Quick and mad My Site Look Much More Professional! Thanks!

Lotus Bean

Great app and fantastic support, our website definitely looks more professional.
Thanks again!

Epiphanyejewellery

I am very happy with the app. The customer service is great I highly recommend. My website looks more professional .

Thetipsyhanger

This App is so worth the cost of what they do for you. It's not easy to get your site properly indexed in Google and they do it all for you. I have to say their customer service is superb, they email you back within an hour if you have any questions. Thank you Sitemapper for being there for us.

Sensualbaskets

fast service, easy to use and helped me with search engines

Thewristbandman

Easy to use, easy to install. The app did what it was supposed to do. Site is already moving up on google search.

Sachastyles

Best Site map ever!! When I download it someone contact me, they installed it and that was that. The site map display every single thing on your site, down to each individual product. Sweet!!

3 Leaf Tea

Amazing app, so simple to use and customer support is amazing.

Dkm Virgin Hair Co

Fantastic app. Easy installation with pictures for creating and submitting the xml to google. There was a HTML code error in my websites "page" sitemap which would be seen by my customers, support fixed it in 3mins flat after I gave them access. Unreal. Keep up the good work!