Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Sensualbaskets

fast service, easy to use and helped me with search engines

Thewristbandman

Easy to use, easy to install. The app did what it was supposed to do. Site is already moving up on google search.

Sachastyles

Best Site map ever!! When I download it someone contact me, they installed it and that was that. The site map display every single thing on your site, down to each individual product. Sweet!!

3 Leaf Tea

Amazing app, so simple to use and customer support is amazing.

Dkm Virgin Hair Co

Fantastic app. Easy installation with pictures for creating and submitting the xml to google. There was a HTML code error in my websites "page" sitemap which would be seen by my customers, support fixed it in 3mins flat after I gave them access. Unreal. Keep up the good work!

Gracie Essentials

Great Customer Service. Easy to use app. Very useful for SEO. Must have!

Shhhonline

Great customer support, looks very good on our site! Thank you!

Everything But Brass

Easy to instal, setup and use. Little more fiddly registering your site map with Google but that's not these guys fault.

Once done Google has a site map of your web page and you have a simple, sequential site map for your web page's index or front page.

Sell4profituk

Amazing product, support is 1st class!!!

Primarynewyork

Great customer service, customized to match with my website right away. Thank you Thuong!