Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Civilstock

This is a fantastic addition to our website's functions, overall usability and standard of information.

Aside from the obvious SEO benefits, having now installed it I can see that this page will help everyone find what they are looking for on our beautiful shop.
I have used sitemaps many times before when I'm dedicated to finding something I'm pretty sure is there, so it's a go-to tool for this buying-scenario.

I had a little help from the Developer to style the page using their placeholders. I didn't ask for much, just a simple layout for us to style the spacings and font ourselves. The Developer responded very quickly, accessed the store and made adjustments.

Very happy to make this App a permanent part of our shop.
The price is fair for a very relevant function for almost all websites.
5STAR service too.

Please see for yourself:

Iwistao Hifi Store

Great app for sitemap, it is installed easily and powerfully, we like it.

Gonzalez Tile

Great support! My sitemap page looks great!

Justfeatured Co Uk

Really helpful and great service

Plum Beadacious

This was super easy to install. I now have a fantastic sitemap in my quick links in the footer of my site. Lists everything. Just what I wanted.

Save A Dollar Oz

Stunning !! The fastest service i've ever had. Great stuff. Highly recommended.

Stickershop1

Really easy to use app, and has actually boosted our SEO which is great!

Sexyrealsexdolls

Fantastic tool! really helpful for customers and to boost SEO.

Excited to improve our SEO

Buysupps

Simple and effective app. Amazing customer service. Received email reply within 1 hour. Helped us to customize the look as well right away.

Spiritualshop

After one year of using all working well. A great little app that useful for customers. You can check like we have setup directly by https://wwww.spiritualshop.it