Sitemapper Sitemap Generator

Full-featured SEO sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Yourturnkeystore 76

Great App! Wonderful job they did updating my Site Map

Quorartistictshirts

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Just added the app and the support is absolutely fantastic, I sent a request and they contact me immediatly and solved in a flash.

Finger Puppets Inc

Time spent using app About 3 years

These guys did a GREAT job for me, and completed the work very quickly! Great support and very clear answers. I highly recommend them!

Rwsummerimports

Just getting started with this app, but I can say that the support is awesome! I asked them to configure and install my sitemaps, and they responded almost instantly, and had it up and running in a few minutes. And I have many pages in my site. Thanks!!!

Rystyle

Time spent using app About 1 hour

The best and Only app on the market to create a sitemap page for your store.
as a simple version you can manually exclude pages, sections and products. There is only one layout with no customisation but wil use your theme's coro/font settings.

seeing the sitamap page also helps my find pages i want to add a nofollow index to, fine pages to delete.

Barklabel

Time spent using app About 1 year

Really needed a sitemap for the store but wanted to make sure that it had the same look and feel as our theme. Asked for help and within an hour had a perfect looking sitemap. Just what we needed

Designer Impressions

Time spent using app About 1 year

Works great and great customer service. thanks!

Fatnaks

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Omg yes thank you finally submitted properly.
This app is worth every penny it works for my shopify store, and for the time and effort it is worth every doller thank you.

Civilstock

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a fantastic addition to our website's functions, overall usability and standard of information.

Aside from the obvious SEO benefits, having now installed it I can see that this page will help everyone find what they are looking for on our beautiful shop.
I have used sitemaps many times before when I'm dedicated to finding something I'm pretty sure is there, so it's a go-to tool for this buying-scenario.

I had a little help from the Developer to style the page using their placeholders. I didn't ask for much, just a simple layout for us to style the spacings and font ourselves. The Developer responded very quickly, accessed the store and made adjustments.

Very happy to make this App a permanent part of our shop.
The price is fair for a very relevant function for almost all websites.
5STAR service too.

Please see for yourself:

Iwistao Hifi Store

Location China
Time spent using app 35 minutes

Great app for sitemap, it is installed easily and powerfully, we like it.