Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Kool-Kool

Shangri-La Fashion

Great app and great support!
Installs quickly and footer sitemap customized very nicely and attractive. Many thanks to Sitemappers team :)

BestEver4U

This app improves the search rankings of your store and products in Google and Bing. The support is timely and effective. The most important to our stores is to appear fast in Google. I recommend it.

Decal Obsession

I'm happy using this app. I have been looking for an app like this for our shop to help somewhat with the overall look of our site and glad we found this one. It was really easy to set up. Thank you for offering it.

Pay Social Media

Great app and great support! Installs very easily and functions well on www.paysocialmedia.com. Many thanks from the team at Paysocialmedia.com

HOPE MADE IN THE WORLD

super easy to use, our sitemap has been done and looks great and has been submitted to google. this app made the process very simple. thanks

That's Trend'e

Great and wonderful job done with setting up the sitemap for my store. Sitemap looks great as an added addition to my store. Awesome professionalism from this company. I recommend wholeheartedly if you want a sitemap to help with SEO and to help customers find what they are looking for with ease then this app is it. No need to look anywhere else.

CatsInHeart

Simply great and very helpful SEO and the service they give is simply excellent and worth!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhromatherapy.com

This is a must-have app for any Shopify store wishing to improve rank in Google. Having an accurate and valid sitemap is important for many reasons.
The team at Sitemapper is AMAZING and their app is the best.

J.D. Gifts

This is extremely easy to use. Does what it says it does. I used the custom collaboration feature and it was seamless, and done fast!