Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Global Auto Tools

Great app and great support! Responded to my email immediately and completed the custom page for us right away. Highly recommend!

Pug You

Loved this app - I recommend it to anyone who want to boost their sales. Easy to install and to configure :) !

Fansee Australia

Their service is excellent. I requested for customisation, and they did it very fast. The application is working perfectly well for me.

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

I tried a few sitemap app, I recommend this app, it gives you more control over your sitemap design.

Bunnies By The Bay

Works great and saves a lot of time. Easy interface. Well-worth the money, making it a must-have for every Shopify site!

Nosh Detox

Really helpful to communicate and the support offered was great. Very easy to work with and install.

Epicwigs

Very helpful customer service, service minded and fairly quick (but more importantly accurate). On top of that, the price/cost is actually very manageable.

topic starter tees

I needed to have the app format updated, I sent an email to support and got a very quick response. I give them limited access to my account to make the updates, and I am very happy with the clean look of my sitemap.

episkaperuker

Very helpful customer service, fairly quick, but more importantly understanding and service minded. Looking forward to see the app in action.

Clothes-Together

This is a very nice app.. I love the clean look. Please add a search bar, for quicker search? Well it's been a bit since I have been using this app., Still like it very much. I say try it before you knock it. Very very nice layout, thank you!!