Sitemapper: #1 Popular Sitemap

Full-featured SEO sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Somaenergetics

This is what they promise:

"Free Customization Service
We can help make your sitemap look more professional perfectly match your theme. Just drop us a support request and get coding done in 8 hours."

Originally I gave a 1 start because I never heard from anyone in support for several days - So, I gave up and uninstalled the app. Then someone finally reached out with a heart felt apology asking for a 2nd chance and that they had made some changes to be more responsive in the future. I gave them a second chance and they blew it out of the park. Great response time for the changes I requested.

Changing to a 5 star... Great save!

Direct 4x4

Simple, quick and pleasant to look at. Definitely recommend! =]

Holocene Water

Excellent product! Thank you!! Above and beyond, best app out there for this purpose.

The Hodge Podge Shop

Great app. Get's my pages and products listed on Google within days.

Abspure

Time spent using app About 1 year

I didn't know I needed this until Chi Chi sent me an email about it. Great little app that I didn't even need to install myself because Chi Chi did it for me,
Fast, excellent support.

Hanks And Anita Coffee Tea

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a wonderful app which makes my site so easy to navigate. It blends in nicely and there is the professionally custom fit.

Primesource Wholesale Flooring

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

The app really easy to install, Chi was very helpful and quick to answer our emails and fix our issue.
I will recommend the app to my friends.

Mantidsusa

Thank you for setting up a great site map for us

Marcies Vintage Toys Crafts And More

Time spent using app About 1 month

a great asset to my shopify store!

Pazena

Thank you Chi Chi, you worked fast. It was very easy to follow your instructions after you set up the code snippet. Linking with Google was a breeze thanks to your video. Wish you all the best with your cool app.