Sitemapper Sitemap Generator

Sitemapper Sitemap Generator

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Shopinet
4.6
December 28, 2018

This app improves the search rankings of your store and products in Google and Bing. The support is timely and effective. The most important to our stores is to appear fast in Google. I recommend it.

BestEver4U
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 23, 2018

I'm happy using this app. I have been looking for an app like this for our shop to help somewhat with the overall look of our site and glad we found this one. It was really easy to set up. Thank you for offering it.

Decal Obsession
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited January 8, 2019

Great app and great support! Installs very easily and functions well on www.paysocialmedia.com. Many thanks from the team at Paysocialmedia.com

Pay Social Media
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 7, 2018

super easy to use, our sitemap has been done and looks great and has been submitted to google. this app made the process very simple. thanks

HOPE MADE IN THE WORLD
Colombia
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 5, 2018

Great and wonderful job done with setting up the sitemap for my store. Sitemap looks great as an added addition to my store. Awesome professionalism from this company. I recommend wholeheartedly if you want a sitemap to help with SEO and to help customers find what they are looking for with ease then this app is it. No need to look anywhere else.

That's Trend'e