Sitemapper Sitemap Generator

Full-featured SEO sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Blue Planet Outlet

i dont know much about sitemaps yet but its on my site and looks good and easy to set up.

Online Click Now

it is the best sitemap I ever used. easy to set up and support is always there
I recommended for you to have now

Myfashiondesign

Location France

Simple and pro. Customer support is also very reactive. I recommend it.

Trans Panda

This is totally worth it. I even opted for the set up service and it's the most no hassle experience. It's beautiful, it works with any theme you choose/use, I absolutely love it. I recommend it to anyone who's not super code/tech savvy, or who just wants to save time making stuff for their store. Thanks so much! The price is worth it, it's cheap and totally amazing.

Adaptiveclothingcanada

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very easy to set up & does what it promises. Was looking for something like this for a while.

The Drag Queen Closet

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very happy about this app. It is very useful because otherwise I wouldn't have ever have a sitemap.

Clothes For The Office

Upon receiving support from sitemapper Chi Chi, my sitemap looks a lot more professional.
I highly recommend this app.

Testing08

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is amazing and the support is even more amazing. The instructions were easy I was able to create, link and index my site maps. When I created my html sitemap it didn't fit my theme, so I email support and they customized and made it look professional on my website. I'm so grateful.

Shriandsam

Location India
Time spent using app Over 2 years

This is the best app i have found till date. Thanks for being a part of ShriandSam.com

Industracareshop

Great app and great support! Thank you.