Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

Online Shop UK Elivera since 1988

This program uses a link to yourself to find its goals, which will negatively impact your traffic. Avoid this program

Rhythm Audio Design

Customer service is non-existent. Because I don't believe in supporting companies with poor customer service, I uninstalled it.

Agence Fuznet

3 emails sent to support to customize the sitemap (within 8 hours as they announce it) but it's been 2 weeks and no response.

Chunkymonkeychoc

If I could leave zero stars I would. I downloaded this app and immediately received support from the app owners to customise my app within hours. So far so good. I then go to load the app and since they have modified it it will not load on shopify and I am therefore unable to submit it to google search. I have then emailed for 4 days solid requesting help and they have ignored everyone of my 7 emails. I am totally disgusted with the level of service! Basically they will set up your site map and then ignore you with any support enquiries after that. Please do not use them as there are much easier site map generators on here. if you want to check out our new site map page its here at www.chunkymonkeychocolate.com

Ephraim Organics

The GREAT people at Sitemapper customized my entire site for me at no charge. I gave them permission to access my Shopify site and they added a perfect sitemap page and put the link to the sitemap on every page, as I requested. I now can submit my sitemap to Google and start rolling in organic traffic. THANK YOU, Sitemapper!

UPDATE Jan 2018 - I was a Newbie when I wrote the above and was CONNED!

DON'T BE CONNED!!! ALL of these Sitebuilder Apps, including THIS ONE, just create a HTML PAGE that you can create very easily yourself. EVERY SHOPIFY STORE Automatically Publishes a SITEMAP at: your store.com/sitemap.xml Go into Shopify Help and there are three YouTube Videos on how to add your sitemap link to Google! To make your own html site just create a PAGE with links and add it as a menu item under Navigation. I guess you could use this trial and copy and paste the page that they create. JUST DON'T BE SCAMMED into thinking you need their services to be indexed on Google - you don't even need a HTML page, but creating your own PAGE on Shopify MIGHT increase your SEO just a tiny bit. Best of Luck, Newbies, but DON'T BE SCAMMED - Check Shopify Help First, before spending your money! To see how I created my own HTML Page, go to EphraimOrganics.com and scroll down to footer. Click on Sitemap - Explore Our Shop.

Suxalys

RUIN YOUR STORE FOREVER MY STORE NEVER RETURNED TO INDEX THE PICTURES AND THERE ARE NO SALES THIS APPLICATION IS THE GUILTY I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT