Sitemapper Sitemap Generator

Full-featured SEO sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Critical Pump

Location Estonia

Asked support if I can make a sitemap with this app for my subdomain and nobody got back to me. Uninstalled.

G·LEM

Location Spain

WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A RESPONSE FROM THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT FOR ONE WEEK.......very dissappointed

PictureKeeper.com

Time spent using app About 4 years

App support from the development team has been NON-EXISTENT. We've had issues for weeks now with product pages being crawled by Google that shouldn't be shown. Have followed instructions exactly as outlined and are still having issues. Reached out to support and they took 2 weeks just to answer. After repeated back-and-forth with support, we're still trying to get them access to our account to start troubleshooting. This shouldn't be so difficult? We're considering another solution at this point.

The Back Alley Army Store

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Just don't bother. Installation instructions are useless,video doesn't work....and these guys are in tech? Typical tech heads expecting everybody to understand what the hell they're gabbering on about then huff when it's gotta be explained. There's FREE apps that do this better. Use an old computer if you try to install this app because you'll wanna put your fist through the screen

Silk kaftan

Location India

They do nothing site maps are free from shopify to every store. even they not reply for this query ..

Digital Armor & Accessories

I am trying to get a hold of somebody to get some help with the app and I haven't got a single response. I'm hoping that this will get somebodies attention or I will have no choice but to find a different sitemap app.

RivusArt

Location Ukraine

Not work at all. I installed app, and installed the link to sitemap into the footer as they said. But when I click on this link I see the 404 page. And google couldn't found my sitemap too. Video how to add sitemap into google don't work. Support doesn't answer. Very bad.

Rebel Raw

Time spent using app Over 2 years

App was great and didn't have any issues up until a little over a week ago when our stores sitemap page just 404s. Submitted a ticket to the developer and after a couple of days got a response saying they are checking on the issue. In the mean time my stores sitemap has been down for over a week now with no estimated resolution.

AestheticNation

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

I installed the app and was looking for a good service as most of the customer support are quick on answering queries.

These guys take weeks to respond back to queries & don't even solve it as you desire for it. Not at all recommending this plugin to anyone. Poor customer support.

Online Shop UK Elivera since 1988

Time spent using app About 1 year

This program uses a link to yourself to find its goals, which will negatively impact your traffic. Avoid this program

Previous 1