Sitemapper Sitemap Generator

Full-featured SEO sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Dehbsmart

Time spent using app About 1 month

sitemapper helped me to set up my sitemap. the set up was easy & fast. Great app for anyone.........

The Last Word Bish

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I really believe Sitemapper deserves this review. I must say, I didn't understand how to use the app - it was over my comprehension level! - but I contacted Sitemapper, and they did it for me! So the 4 stars is just because they need to make it more user friendly. That said, I didn't have to do a single thing - thank goodness! I actually think it has helped my ranking, since before, I had submitted my site to Google three times - with no success. There were errors that I just didn't have a clue about repairing. For a couple of dollars a month, I can feel confident that all the frequent changes I make to my website are consistently reflected on Google. I've checked my Google merchant center several times, and it is always up-to-date. Consequently, I felt comfortable recommending Sitemapper to a friend.

WackyTrader.com

Good app so far. I'm not sure if this is a bug, but trial is not 7 days, as stated in the description. Looks like a 24 hour period, for what it's worth.

Populum

Time spent using app Over 1 year

After a week of being unresponsive, developer reached out and apologized. Afterwards, they were helpful.

Jwwb Enterprises

So far it's been Find and I know the need and advantage of sitemaps,

Fab Vibes77

Thank you Chi Chi for setting up my site map. Appreciate your help!! I hope this sitemap will help with my SEO.

Patsycreates

I had to contact help to install this, but received very good response. He actually set the whole thing up for me and it looks very professional.

Just got it, so can't report how it's working yet, but have hopes for it.

Amore 2 Beauty

Time spent using app About 1 month

Thank you! Not sure what he did but I will wait and see if it renders any results. Thanks for the great and speedy service.

Visual Vogue

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great setup just wann see what magic it will do.gave 4str not because am not satisfied but because i havent used but the support team was fabilous and quick.

Casetriumph Com

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Thanks for making my website have great sitemap