Sitemapper

Sitemapper

by Shopinet

Automated Shopify sitemap generator for ecommerce businesses

The Art Gallery Shop NYC

I tried a few sitemap app, I recommend this app, it gives you more control over your sitemap design.

Bunnies By The Bay

Works great and saves a lot of time. Easy interface. Well-worth the money, making it a must-have for every Shopify site!

Nosh Detox

Really helpful to communicate and the support offered was great. Very easy to work with and install.

Epicwigs

Very helpful customer service, service minded and fairly quick (but more importantly accurate). On top of that, the price/cost is actually very manageable.

topic starter tees

I needed to have the app format updated, I sent an email to support and got a very quick response. I give them limited access to my account to make the updates, and I am very happy with the clean look of my sitemap.

episkaperuker

Very helpful customer service, fairly quick, but more importantly understanding and service minded. Looking forward to see the app in action.

Clothes-Together

This is a very nice app.. I love the clean look. Please add a search bar, for quicker search?

Reid's Boutique

Thank you An Mai for the help everything looks good well done. I like everything about this app easy to install and easy to use

Holly Sallade Skin Care Cosmetics

An was very helpful in customizing the sitemap the way that we want: it was so easy! I recommend you take advantage of this app because having a sitemap is so important for your website. The support team is very active now and it did not take long for them to customize my sitemap! Many thanks to An for helping us.

Somaenergetics

This is what they promise:

"Free Customization Service We can help make your sitemap look more professional perfectly match your theme. Just drop us a support request and get coding done in 8 hours."

Originally I gave a 1 start because I never heard from anyone in support for several days - So, I gave up and uninstalled the app. Then someone finally reached out with a heart felt apology asking for a 2nd chance and that they had made some changes to be more responsive in the future. I gave them a second chance and they blew it out of the park. Great response time for the changes I requested.

Changing to a 5 star... Great save!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27