Sitemapper Sitemap Generator

Sitemapper Sitemap Generator

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
May 9, 2022

TOP !! Good ;) sorry for my english ... Thanks for help fast.......... je recommande votre application

Montableaudeco
France
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
April 20, 2022

Excellent Service, their engineers designed my sitemap and also gave me advice how to input it on Google.

Robert Bowen Tees
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
November 4, 2021

Excellent application and top assistance! The application performs perfectly what it was installed for and assistance immediately solved our configuration difficulty. Very Good!!

PEETSI
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 24, 2021

Best app ever for adding a sitemap to your store and for your feeds. VERY simple install and VERY easy to use. I have this app running on 4 different shopify sites we run because it is so easy to set up. You set it up and forget about it. It does any of the work for you and creates a sitemap that is actually usable.

ASaks
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited June 19, 2020

Way Side Shop
Italy
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
May 15, 2020

Great support! Very happy with the results and the help I received from the team. I would recommend them.

The sustainable sourcing company
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 4, 2020

Sitemapper got everything correct for my site and got our pages seen in google! Everything was setup very easily.

VA Wholesale
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 4, 2020

It took only two minutes on our end!
Sitemaps are important for SEO because they make it easier for Google to find your site's pages.

EK2.ca, Inc
Time spent using app: 12 months
August 22, 2019

As always, swift, helpful with installation, adding Sitemapper to a theme, and help with the whole process. Used them for many stores and the result is always the same.

hatemsabbagh.se
Sweden
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 16, 2019

Perfect, very happy with the app and the service. Needed help with the formatting and the team at Sitemapper stepped in and helped.

Bling Art