FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from partner stores. Run Ads. Get traffic. Boost sales

Julion60

Hello thank you i am glad for your free traffic and ads app i hope i will get a lot of free traffic here

SoundsGoodman

Easy to install. I went another direction, they do have quick customer support and that say a lot now a days. Thank you

Code Vegan Tee's

Just installed it. Easy to use and navigate the set up, I look forward to seeing some traffic and sales from this app. I highly recommend it for free first.

runwaykeiki

i just installed this app. It was easy, gave step by step installation guide. How it will help with my sales/traffic will determine if I upgrade or not.

Juliiswim

The best way to help us grow is by giving sixads a review in Shopify App Store.
Es una app facil e intuitiva

Blossompanda

I have just now downloaded this app into my Shopify store. In return, if we offer more reviews that will lead this app to be ranked within the Shopify apps store. I am waiting for my store to be popular and gets more sales vice versa

SARITOOSH

I have a new store and it helps meI have no idea I'm looking at the subject a lot If the traffic grows I will succeed in selling and increasing the business

Valhalla Home Decor

So far so good using this app to drive traffic to my store i love how convenient it is...sales are boosting and store is booming i definitely recommend this app.

Kisses Fashion Superstore

I have just added the recommended PAID app to my store kissesfashionsuperstore.com, I am excited to see how much Traffic & Sales it produces my way. Great App!

Party Habits

Trying the free ads first before we fully commit to the paid ads. Too bad there are no monthly billing options.

June 5, 2019

Hey!

Sure, there are monthly options too ;) Check the monthly plans tab.

Happy using!