FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

JC_SHINES

The app is easy to install and setup
Will have to see how the app works now.
Will update my review later

Apex Fitness World

Just installed the app and did my first ad, hopefully this will bring in traffic to my new store as a free method.

WANTICY STORE

Helpful team. It s worth a try.

Best Travel Gear

Very easy to set up. Just installed so I'm yet to see the amount of free traffic I receive. If all goes well I might possibly upgrade to a paid plan.

Charleston-Got-Kicks

I just started using this app. I'm hopefully to get more traffic. I like the concept. I haven't tried the paid plans yet.

Clean Stream

Very niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery niceVery nice

Cool Worldonline

I hope for this app. but No one answer my question................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................way ?

roughroads

Its like a having a new found friend who's been there, holds your hand steady when your just starting up. Works like a real bud when your getting the hang of it, it does what its supposed to do & provides clear & distinct actionable data.

3spitz.ch

Free Traffic and Ads is super easy and well done. No problem for me as a beginner to use your App and increase sales.

JollyBarker

I was mistaken. After looking at the results I did see conversions. I would recommend the app for traffic and sales.

December 1, 2019

Hey!

It seems to me you have mistaken us for some other app as you haven't been using none of our paid services: neither boosted ads on sixads, nor facebook, nor google.

Regards,