FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

roughroads

Its like a having a new found friend who's been there, holds your hand steady when your just starting up. Works like a real bud when your getting the hang of it, it does what its supposed to do & provides clear & distinct actionable data.

3spitz.ch

Free Traffic and Ads is super easy and well done. No problem for me as a beginner to use your App and increase sales.

JollyBarker

I was mistaken. After looking at the results I did see conversions. I would recommend the app for traffic and sales.

December 1, 2019

Hey!

It seems to me you have mistaken us for some other app as you haven't been using none of our paid services: neither boosted ads on sixads, nor facebook, nor google.

CEO and Founder at sixads

Anythingandeverything.online

You can't go wrong with a free app to help your business get traffic. Please keep it free and continue to help out others.

KOTi HOME

Customer service is slow, over a week for a response. I am in Australia with no results so far, may only be beneficial for stores selling in the USA.

Hello,

My sincere apologies for letting you down. Clearly it seems we had some unforgivable issues in both delivering value to you as well answering your questions quickly on customer support.
I will get back to you personally via email in order to assist you in solving remaining issues immediately.

CEO and Founder at sixads

Lucid Luxury

Awesome app that does the work for you ! its a super easy process from A to Z. if you are having trouble and want fast and easy traffic then this app is for you !

Hey!

Thanks a lot for kind review!
All the best for you in this shopping season!

In case you'd need any kind of help - do not hesitate to ping our customer support.

CEO and Founder

b°n Science

Here's what I can say after having this app on my store for ~72 hours, speaking with their customer service, and getting absolutely nowhere: RUN. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP ON YOUR STORE.

Sixads has used my store to spam vistors to my site for three days now, running nearly 200 ads. With the advertised 1:1 ratio, one would expect I would have approximately the same number of impressions on MY ads through the app (aka my ads would show an equal # of times in other stores). WRONG. My ads have been shown a total of 5 times in 3 days.

24 hours in I thought this must be an error, so I contacted customer service. At that point, my ads had only been shown once. They confirmed with me I had 125 credits at that time and would look into it. The response I eventually got was "it seems like it will likely improve over time, if you BUY then maybe your ads will show more"– Excuse me? They wanted me to BUY ads when they couldn't even deliver the ones I was owed in the exchange at a rate higher than 0.8% per day. A 125:1 ratio was NOT what was advertised.

Frankly, I can't even communicate my level of disappointment with this app. I had so much hope for it given the high reviews but I feel like I have been completely taken advantage of. My biggest piece of advice: Maintain your store's integrity, avoid this app at all costs.

Hey!

Let me apologise for our poor performance both on value side as well as on customer service.

I will get back to you personally via email to help you resolve the issue immediately.

CEO and Founder

Casy Shop

Very useful app! It increased very much the traffic on my site. I hope to bring some sales too. Thank you, keep it up!

Eve Merch

The concept is good so I am hoping for the best as I really need more traffic! I believe in my store and it looks good so hopefully, it's also a win-win situation. Let's help each other. I will upgrade once I can see some differences.

LuxRanger

Very interesting setup. I love the ability to start with free ads to get you started as a new guy.