FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from partner stores. Run Ads. Get traffic. Boost sales

yvones

This app is very easy to use and is actually getting the job it was created for done, I will recommed it ant time.

mggoodies

No. sales. no. higher. rating. I came here for sales. This app is much more useless than I thought. The reason why this app has a 4.8 rating is probably because of ratings that are fake.

July 14, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down!

And even though we try hard - not every store gets sales from our network unfortunately :( Moreover, you sell life improvement courses - not physical products and so far we are not very good at anything else but physical goods.

Ratings, however, are not fake - you are the proof for that ;) Shopify is very serious about that and faking reviews would mean immediate take down of the app from the app store.

Have a great day!

Regards,
Romas | CEO @ sixads

Go Kiss Me Lips

Lovin it! Easy setup! Good free plan as well! 5 starssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Henry & Crew Co.

This app is really useful and I could see why the concept came into play. As a eCommerce business owner it is definitely beneficial to cross promote with other entrepreneurs. Well Done Sixads !

Buying This & That

I am happy with the results traffic is flowing better. It's cool that it's 1 for 1 ads so they can offer a free plan. It's hard paying for something that's not producing results and that's exactly what happens when your trying to start a business so this definitely help get it up if the grounds and running I definitely recommend this app for added site traffic I enjoy this app

Rudyvin Molisho

Very easy to navigate. I love how integrative the site works. I would recommend every one to install this app

Havona

I used this app to generate traffic, boost sales.The concept is great i believe it will work magic..

VezzyWorld

I use it ti help me grow traffic for my shopify. I like how easy and clean it works. I'm just waiting for the network to get bigger.

yunjiting

I feel that this software has helped me a lot, and also let me learn a lot of knowledge. In the future, I will support the software well, hoping to grow and progress together.

Shopeez Online

very good, easy to use, free, professional app. Would highly recommend to other users. Hope to get lots of traffic.