FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

Remi swim

FREE Traffic & Ads is a great app that really helps us ALL grow our reach and convert more sales. Its a great way to work together! especially for those of us just starting! Highly recommend!! - remiswim.com.

Rabbit Everything

not worth.. i am gonna delete it. I am using free plan and i was waiting for free traffic but very very disppointed.

Eat Pray Love

Just started using it and i'm not sure how well it work hopefully the clicks are not from Bots but genuine potential customers.

Roshyshine

RoshyShine Store
I used this app and helps to bring traffic to my site (https://roshyshine.com) and it is easy to use without any complication.

Florida Life Apparel

I use this app to help other people advertise on my site and I advertise mine on their site. Win-win for everyone. FloridaLifeApparel.com

ZIPPY RED

I'm used this app in Nov 2019 so that time period I'm purchasing sixads 19.99 plan for 1month with 5000 impression but this app charge me double time $19.99 without my permission

January 5, 2020

Hey!

Sorry for misunderstanding. However, you were subscibed to a monthly plan. And you have been charged in accordance with than.

Nevertheless, we will quickly resolve this ;) I have just sent you a personal email.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder

Rabid stores Online

Free advertising, whats not to like. The more people using this app the more traffic we all get. There is paid ads as well.

The Acne Extractor Hero

I need more time, however, I do have 2 stores that I'm running 6ads in, and I will say that I made my money back already in one store, Also I have a good feeling about them.

YourSearchBuddy

nice app its quite promising in someway.lets see what it can do for me in the coming months. enjoy bye

Honest drink

this app is so usefull it help me a lot , you can pay for plan but the good thing is that they have also free ones