FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores, Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads

luxvisionbrands

I just downloaded this app to help me get out of the no-sales doldrums. Mark this day 1/25/20 and a month from now I'll let you know if it helped me or not and whether it was worth the 5-star hype!

Abigaledawn

I used this app to help me grow my Business. It is helping me reach out to people and show them the products that I want them to enjoy in their daily life's!

Puri Products

I downloaded this app to help increase conversions and drive traffic to my site. So far so good as it has made a major improvement to my traffic

My Watch Land

Its good for doing business if you are a new shop owner. I try it first time hope it will help me in the future

YYEC Easy Shopping

i think its pretty disent app let try this out i paid for the first month so i hope I get some result if not then u are not good as i thought but I hope it works and I hope its better than Facebook and Google.

PJanz Fashion Stop

THEY STARTED TO GO TO WORK IMMEDIATELY.THIS IS A GOOD APP FOR STARTERS IN THIS BUSINESS AND THE BEST PART ABOUT THIS IS ITS FREE

TIXlandoo

i think its pretty disent app let try this out i paid for the first mont so i hope i get some result if not then u are not good as i tought but i hop it works and i hop its better the facebook and google

san&lu

I add 6 products in free plan. its really works in ad exchange. I advise everyone to download this. its really good

Billionaires&Co

This uh thing not working gcxshbjkjcxfrwdkjcdtijbbbbgxzdyuggyffdddftttfxfhj j jvdfuiijkjkhdssjjkkkhvgh

Renegade Electronics llc

had some problems with this app but the tech support has been working hard at fixing the problem. i believe this app does work and will work now they have corrected the problem. I am giving them a 5 star for the extra time and efforts they put in to fix the problems to make it run smooth again.