FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores, Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads

Luxury Boyz

I used this app to help me promote my products and it was very easy to set up ! definitely recommend very great app

Performance Buds

Very simple process. I understood each and every step. Very good app. I cant wait to start seeing the traffic

baby1clothes

good

BestoftheBest4you

I use this app for free traffic to my store. it is amazing and i am glad i find this app. Thank you for support and good work.

Krafting shop

Great app, does the work for you, you don't need to know anything too complicated so great one for begginers

SSB Fashion Boutique

I just love how easy and simple the app is to use! It did not take that long to set up and the steps are very easy to follow!

December 10, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for your kind words!

All the best in your entrepreneurship endeavours.
If you would need any help - just ping our brilliant support team!

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

HappyCrappy2020 Online

I’m a new user to the app will see how much free traffic I get before I can say a good word must see progress first

Junejewelry2019-

I got absolutely no sales from this app even though I display ads on my siteI don't know why this apps has such a high rating

Strength Strategy

The Holidays Essentials

This app is very unique and a wonderful idea. This app could work wonders in the shopify community if everyone let go of being so self sufficient and started to work together. If we can trust this app together as one it would make sales one hundred times easier for all of us. These are the building blocks for making the world a better place.