FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from partner stores. Run Ads. Get traffic. Boost sales

Henry & Crew Co.

This app is really useful and I could see why the concept came into play. As a eCommerce business owner it is definitely beneficial to cross promote with other entrepreneurs. Well Done Sixads !

Buying This & That

I am happy with the results traffic is flowing better. It's cool that it's 1 for 1 ads so they can offer a free plan. It's hard paying for something that's not producing results and that's exactly what happens when your trying to start a business so this definitely help get it up if the grounds and running I definitely recommend this app for added site traffic I enjoy this app

Rudyvin Molisho

Very easy to navigate. I love how integrative the site works. I would recommend every one to install this app

Havona

I used this app to generate traffic, boost sales.The concept is great i believe it will work magic..

VezzyWorld

I use it ti help me grow traffic for my shopify. I like how easy and clean it works. I'm just waiting for the network to get bigger.

yunjiting

I feel that this software has helped me a lot, and also let me learn a lot of knowledge. In the future, I will support the software well, hoping to grow and progress together.

Shopeez Online

very good, easy to use, free, professional app. Would highly recommend to other users. Hope to get lots of traffic.

BongButlers

I like how easy to use it was and how quick the setup is. I'm hoping this brings me some more traffic and revenue

answersforpaws.com

I used this app to increase traffic for my store, happy I did . It's working perfect. I love it. Thanks

DailySportingGear

This app is new to me. Hopefully it will benefit my traffic! I appreciate the assistance in your team.