FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other stores and super targeted Facebook ads

Velozgo

I really love this App. It is so simple and easy to use. As i am a beginner it is so fast to install and do good business

delightty

I’m new to Shopify and needing all the help I can get ! I’m really looking forward to working with you guys and growing my account

MechanoControl Electronics Technology Co.

I used this app but not performing well, many stores jumped into my home page but my statistics shows no change in traffic to my store. I thing this is trick from this company sixads to put free ads to your store. stop immediately to use it.

July 27, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down.
The tricks are simple here: your ads are displayed as much as you display others. That is how this ad exchange works. And if you wish not to display partner ads in your store you are welcome to try our paid option.

Let me know if there is anythig we can help you.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

Bluemagicbox

checking out the quality of the app, looks good so far ,
analytics tab shows
Predicted Boosted Impressions
The number of times your boosted ads are predicted to be shown in other stores.

Predicted Free Impressions
The number of times your free ads are predicted to be shown in other stores.

ppeboys.com

app really does drive traffic !
great app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
totally recommend it

Qurux Cases

It’s ok. It’s somewhat ok. My Shopify store sucks. I’m willing to try anything at this point. Happy shopping!

Store for Traveling

It's great app any traffic right now is good hope I can get a sell soon

TruGenTrendz

I am a beginner in the drop shipping eCommerce world and this app was super simple and user friendly, definitely recommend for beginners.

Mcnichols_business

love this app it really is a good app and it works really really well and it is very east to use!!!!

genius-pro

Very Nice easy step wow easy installation full help....................................................