FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from partner stores. Run Ads. Get traffic. Boost sales

CHUBBY BOY ACCESSORIES

great app love the simplicity and the low prices ! great app and support

NAIA Nation

Everyone can do with more traffic. This helps everyone in the short and long term. Great initiative!

tudoemtecnologia

Vou testar e espero que me ajude. Desejo que funcione para minha loja, estou ansioso para ver vendas

aspiredragon

i have started using this app not sure will it work or not ...will update my review soon until then wait

mulberrys-shop.com

Parece bom o aplicativo, acabei de instalar, então é necessário um tempo para ver como realmente funciona.

agofish

THIS APP IS VERY USEFUL ADS WISE ITS A GOOD APP THE FREE ADS ARE HELPING WITH OPTIONS TO DECIDES WHAT ADS SHOW ON YOUR STORE

Exstrawdinary Straws 702

It is such a great app. It helps me do all the work! I receive good customers doing this and I would say use this app

yvones

This app is very easy to use and is actually getting the job it was created for done, I will recommed it ant time.

mggoodies

No. sales. no. higher. rating. I came here for sales. This app is much more useless than I thought. The reason why this app has a 4.8 rating is probably because of ratings that are fake.

July 14, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down!

And even though we try hard - not every store gets sales from our network unfortunately :( Moreover, you sell life improvement courses - not physical products and so far we are not very good at anything else but physical goods.

Ratings, however, are not fake - you are the proof for that ;) Shopify is very serious about that and faking reviews would mean immediate take down of the app from the app store.

Have a great day!

Regards,
Romas | CEO @ sixads

Go Kiss Me Lips

Lovin it! Easy setup! Good free plan as well! 5 starssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss