FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

Deluxe Brand Accessories

i used the app to help me grow my online shopify store and its day one of perchase and honestly i'm already seeing results .

TalkingBody

I used the app to help me get traffic since i am new to shopify. I hope it works. The idea is superp and it was easy to setup the app

Blue, Green, and Soul

This app has great support team. As for the actual feature, sadly it didn't work out for me but I've heard that it worked out for others too. Worth a try, might revisit in the future.

Passion4Fashion

Really good hhhhhsgsaazxgfxxszvvfdsdfg ghgggg hhhg hhhhh hhhhh dress dffffff ffffjgb fggfggtggggghhh

Lumenstone

Will not recommend the paid version of this app. Conversion rate is low and it just doesn't work out well compared to google and facebook adv. After purchase, the number of impressions stayed the same as the free version for weeks before I had to contact support. Following that, the number of impressions increased a little but click rate remains almost the same as that of the free version. They are relying heavily on the free version thus I would not recommend the paid version as it does nothing in boosting traffic or sales.

The Tee Shop Inc.

i really enjoyed using this application, and the reason for that is the fact that, its very user friendly. The whole entire setup process was really great. I would recommend this app.

Bech Bhai Bech

Good App, I have experienced boost in number of visitors on my site through this ad exchange app. I recommend it to all those who are struggling to increase their sessions & visibility.

Houston Wardrobe For Kings

I really like the purpose of this app. It helps you run ads for a small fee and they even have free.

8ight2wenty6ix

I got this app to help me boost sales that equal traffic I’m hoping It works for me. Just downloaded will come back for actual review later

Glitzy's Gab

It's easy to use, the ease of making a campaign is what I like most about the app. Keep up the good work