FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores, Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads

Toys 4 Wise Kids

The app is very easy to install and I saw my number of visitors increasing immediately.

I also like the fact that they have installed analytics inside the app, which allows you to see the number of impressions and clicks in real-time. Contrary to many apps out there, this app shows you that it is working and how well it works for you. And I really appreciate this care for the shop owner.

The customer service is also recommended and very useful. The team cares about the efficiency of their app, and that is a great attitude to have!

Many app developers create useless apps and then stalk you for reviews, not caring about the lack of quality of what they do. But this team is different. They care about the results, and that's how every app developing team should be.

www.toys4wisekids.com

1 Way To Shop

Great Job! It is a new app that could lead the marketing strategy

Shinynewyou

Ive only been with sixads for two days but so far my experience with them has been exemplary. The moment I signed up a real person reached out to see if I needed assistance. The set up was easy and quick.

Shipfreeshop

Good idea From You to Get a Targeted Traffic for FREE and let us know about other websites & products. Thanks for Help and support !

Windying

Very good app. 100% satisfied. Very simple installation.

Deshanee

Wow, this is an amazing app. working nicely. I am getting free genuine clicks to my store. I must thanks especially to the app developer for his amazing idea. Thank you again Sixads.

Shantha Rodrigo
Founder,
www.ddp.lk
www.deshaneedresspoint.com

Juzt4you

Very good app. 100% satisfied. Very simple installation process and you can have immediate access to your analytics. Also the assistance given by customer service executive was excellent.

Highly Recommended

Fazbima

It was too good to be true alas it is real, there customer service is top noche anyone like me that is will to do work to get more free organic traffic seriously get this App and I can tell you though it's in the early stage but definitely get the work done, hassle free, easy interface and yes improvement coming up. IT'S FREE to use as you see fit. Thank You sixads

fozbima.co.uk

Allcamo

Awesome App, this is going to be next huge thing on Shopify stores. It will drive free targeted traffic to your store. Go have a live view at www.luxkick.com

Yr Boutique

i was searching for an app that would drive traffic to my store. Ive paid for adwords, FB ads, and other places for ads. I install this app add my items for the ads and BOOM traffic starts flowing. the best part I paid zero $$$.
The way this app works, they place a partner app on your site you advertise other stores product and in return they have yours on their site.
Simple and easy to use.Simple dashboard which shows your analytic, you'll see your ad performance and your partner ad performance.
So far just 1 day in use and i am happy. Good job guys. :-)

1 2 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 329 Next