FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster & FREE ads

Noniem

nice app man !GoodJob !

the best and easy way for ads :)

Cutiebaby01

This app is fantastic! will recommend to a frieend.

Luxcharms

Trying it out and hoping it will be great.

Dacolria Shopping Boutique

I just download it today .So far I like the ease of this app. I will update my review to give a more later.

Trenditales

Absolutely Love This. I have had better luck with this than I was having with Google Adwords Express. Best of All I love that its free.

Atomic Jane Clothing

Interesting idea for getting free traffic. Our product ads are now running on other shopify stores so let's see what it brings. Just installed yesterday. Super easy install and the dashboard is very easy as well. We have 186 products now rotating across these ads, so what's not to love? Oh, and it's free!! Thank you sixads for a great product.

Jennz Boutique

This is a great app. My traffic has increased with being able to advertise my products using this app. It takes the hard work off your shoulders. It's been one of the best apps I have used interlinked with Shopify. I'm always trying new apps and this is the first review I have left since I'm extremely satisfied.

Esigar

Very good app. I got very much views fkr my Vaping store.

Xtc Jewelry

EXCELLENT app and works great, Great source to get FREE traffic plus business. Must have for the new websites.

Eliquidboutique

This is a truly incredible and highly effective app for advertising my vape-related products. I am seeing excellent traffic and a good conversion rate. The app is super simple to set up. This app comes at a great time especially in the face of restrictions on advertising of vape-related products on Google and Facebook. Thank you for your amazing app and top notch support. I will be using your app on my other vape shop websites.