FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores, Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads

weftkart

Romas sir Are you great Thanks for your help. all Shopify new customers try this SIXADS it is a very cool app and support team very good. Thank you Romas sir.

JnJ Glam Ltd

I like the app, I just started using it though and that was why I gave it 4stars. let see how it works over time. I would have love to pay to boost traffic but I don't like the fact that, it can't be paid per month but only the option to be billed yearly.

April 14, 2020

Hey!

Thanks for review!
You may choose monthly too ;)

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius

Levellis

i love this app they drive free trafic to my store that really cool because i dont wast to much money i enjoy averything

SwiftPodsOriginal

Just started using the app. So far so good. Will have more to say once i test it out for a week or so.

Adore Pods

Love this app the scale of my store grew 20% I recommend anyone who has a Shopify store use this app

ThinkandBuys

just started not used at so we will see how it goes. yes we will try and see how it works.i have recently started.

IsolatedYoga

This app changed my whole outlook on my site!! Finally making money. Thank you guys so much!!! Download.

April 12, 2020

Hey!

Thanks a lot and happy using!
Do not hesitate to contact our friendly support if needed.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

New Jew

I use this app yes great partner in sales and presentation of my store the traffic also helps me a lot to make several sales everywhere thanks for helping me.

City Wardrobe

The first sale I made in my store was thanks to this incredible application, thank you, it works really good and the best for free

Hei Art Studio

I am using the biggest plan of theirs for my new store. Always willing to help and kind. But my recent experience is that when I changed my ads after uploading new products, it's not working properly or working really slowly. Having a few days without enough impressions.