FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

Quota Mulan Apparel

I feel this his app is great for SEO as well. Great app and I hope that they will go and develop this app further. Thanks!

FFS (Feathers, Fluff 'n' Scales)

Very interesting idea of ad swapping to get more traffic to your store. Seem like a very promising app.

Pode Compra

EXCELLENT IT IS A GREAT APP, I RECOMEND IT THANKS! THE BETTER OPTION FOR ALL TYPES OF TRAFFIC FOR YOUR STORE

Sollvr

Best app ever!! helped my store generate tons of traffic... for free!!! all you gotta do is sign up and boom, ready to go.

November 5, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for kind review!
Ping our stellar support in case you would have any questions.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

Vive Natural Tienda

I'm just trying to start it, and understand how to use it.
It seems interesting, and I exchange my adds with others.
Lets wait and see.

ArchSkate

I am excited to use this to help me build! This seems like the perfect tool to begin Getting the traffic I need to succeed. Thanks you.

efactory24

i used this ads its really good and its work very nicely and fast ads and all of the ads are work very fast

Phoenix

Ottima app, intuitiva e la prova gratuita a vita la rende efficiente
nel suo lavoro. Bravi agli sviluppatori.

Absinthe & Books

I really enjoy that you have the ability to personalize other store's ads so that it fits your own store's color scheme; it helps ads feel less intrusive. It's also great that for such a decent price you can opt out of hosting ads if you would like, though I'm personally going with exchange at the moment.

Spandex Spandex

This is the perfect app to help you get your store out there and get more visitors to your website.