FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

DXFforCNC.com

Very useless, the monthly subscription with $19 ended and i didnt get my full boosted impressions.. only 2830 out of 5000...only 28 clicks per month...

October 25, 2019

Hey!

You are right - we were slower to deliver than we should had been. My sincere appologies for that. However the CTR was way better than average on google display network or quite often even on facebook.
In any case we apologize for underdelivering and I will make sure we will refund you asap!

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

A Lit Pooch

Just purchased this app.....very easy set up. Hope to have some good conversions this weekend and beyond!!!

Books444

I have just opened my store and am glad to network and grow through this app and others fellow entrepreneurs. THANK YOU...

THE SKULL FOX

I used this app to help me do better . I like how it work . this app it help[ me a lot with my store

Steam Waffles

Stress Free advertisement which allows me to focus more on my store. The app is very user friendly and my ads are very easily to customize...and its free.

Adley's Beauty Products

Horrible ..i deleted the app after a few hours of not liking it.and was still charged 19.99 and no contact from support after multiple emails..do not recommend!!!!!!!

LoveMyBaby

Doesn't guarantee clicks. But neither does FB ads . Boost impression and visitors to site which you can retarget via FB ads.I love the results and it's free!

October 21, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for trusting us!
Hope you'll enjoy the results.

Happy using!

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

Sustainable Shopping

Great! I really think that is app does the job. Really helped my store increase its sales! totally wo

Eva's Selections

Very easy to install, very easy to make your own ads, not very expensive . I think easy way for someone like me, who is new in the online shops.

Shop-Devilish-Paws

LOVE THIS APP, I JUST ADDED IT ON THIS STORE AFTER SUCCESS ON MY OTHER USING PAID MONTHLY SERVICE. RECOMMEND