FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from partner stores. Run Ads. Get traffic. Boost sales

dealxpresss

I just started with the app i have big expectations,its easy to install i think it will work wonders ...

Branka's Beauty & Fitness Shop

Setup of all products was very comfortable. Now testing the effectiveness over the next few weeks. So far everything looks good!

Bitchesbritches.com

I have just installed this app, hoping to get more traffic and sales, will update when I get results

T'sKnickKnackShack

So far so good. They pretty much do the work for you. We will continue to use this app as long and as much as it is available to us for our store. We did have to choose the product for the ads that we would like. We did like that the setting were automatic selected and if we didn't like the products chosen we just go back and choose the product we preferred.

detoxbottle

Great app to have to start with free traffic for your store. Currently using it for my store yourdetoxbottle.com

Eco Friendly Bag

I am using the app, and it helped me gain more traffic to my website, I recommend this app because of the plans that they provide.

AFC Distributing

im using this app to help bring more traffic to my store. its super easy to set up and add key products. great app so far

Ram Athletics

It was my
first time using this. the process was smooth. I will give another review when I receive traffic.

Calypso Deals

Easy to use and to understand! I really like it!.. hope my numbers rise fast! 100% recomended. Easy to install

DabbittStore

This app is great. I use for my store and I see a lot of potential from it. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with next :)