FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

The Acne Extractor Hero

I need more time, however, I do have 2 stores that I'm running 6ads in, and I will say that I made my money back already in one store, Also I have a good feeling about them.

YourSearchBuddy

nice app its quite promising in someway.lets see what it can do for me in the coming months. enjoy bye

Honest drink

this app is so usefull it help me a lot , you can pay for plan but the good thing is that they have also free ones

Farai Clothing

I used this app and it was heaven sent. It increase traffic to more store leading to more sales at a higher conversion rate.

GetCrowned.com

Love this app so convienent and it works so good also offers a free plan you can beat that please download it

Buddy n Her

I am just getting started with this program. I am hoping to get results before i switch over the a paid program.

Kay N Company

I love this app, Great way to add traffic to your store, especially if you are new to shopify. I like the notification/pop up feature instead of the multi item feature. Thanks for making a free option as well.

kitchen tools accessories

use this app to help drive traffic and theres a free plan available up to now i'm happy with this app

BlackMarket.io

Seems good that free traffic and ads. voy a probarlo y si me lleva trafico de calidad y produce ventas dare buenas reseñas. De momento me gusta bastante esta app.

ScratchTravelMapsStore

https://scratchtravelmaps.com/ This app was super easy to set up and I am looking forward to seeing the results it provides.