FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from partner stores. Run Ads. Get traffic. Boost sales

flant

I used the free trial charged me for something I didn’t do this isn’t acceptable would not recommend at all

September 18, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down. I can understand your frustration. Even though we never had free trials: our service is either free or paid from day one, we would be more than happy to sort things out here as I have indicated in the personal message to you.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

Anita’s Closet

great the best appthankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Os Mascates

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkxdssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssadfvds

LillyQueenProduct

I love this app so far hopefully it actually helps me make sales such a awesome app thank you in advance

Jackets4everyone

No experience until now
But I want to get more than one store and get them all as big as possible.

A Touch of Shopping

I am a complete tech phobe! It is easy to use and has a great support network. Waiting to see how well it works now.

ofertasdoita.com

estou testando ainda espero ter ótimos resultado para eu puder da mais avaliações do produto espero gosta obrigado.

sossybod

This app did not drive any traffic to my site. I used the same photo I use in other ads that do drive traffic to my site. Uninstalling now.

New Age Opulence

Everything seems to be good for now! It seemed very easy and straight forward. The setup process was a four step process.

cosmeshopingbio

C'est incroyable plutôt sympa creer campagne facilement il suffit de suivre leurs conseils et ok. Intégrations et plus. A essayer

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 317 318