FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores, Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads

Lulu Lala Baby Store

Amazing has great free options, but the paid plans are so affordable. highly recommend. I love this app and the support they give me.

Merzodex

J'adore magnifique application utile et efficace, je recommande beaucoup. Les résultats tombe très rapidement.

The American Time

superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

ADs Premium Accessories

Great app easy to use. Fast results. it was easy for me to add my products and place my ads. They results were super fast

Price Is In The Bag

Knowing that this app can help me promote and advertise my products for free. Love the idea. Thank you six ads.

May 5, 2020

Hey!

Thanks a lot and happy using!

CEO and Founder

OGPK Apparel

This is the first Shopify App I'm trying. You can choose a free plan and several affordable paid plans. If I get results with the free plan I'm absolutely going to choose a paid plan and scale as business increases. I'll report back in a week!

Bow Tie House

This is a useless app. They just make money on new users. I paid $20 with for a few clicks as they show, and no sales. Don't spend any money on it.
Also, I wrote a few messages in support chat a few days ago, no one responded. I think most of the reviews bought. Don't spend your time and money.

May 3, 2020

Hey!

First of all - sorry for not meeting your expectations. As I mentioned in my personal email to you, due to moral reasons none of our big partners are allowing advertising of covid related products - face masks, in your case. Hence the poor results.

CEO and Founder at sixads

Novarian Creations

I use this app to get sales, you should too, novariancreations.com, download now. very nice app i love it

April 30, 2020

Thanks a lot for kind words!

Enjoy using it!

CEO and Founder

Ceramic King Coatings

Really super easy to set up. Loving it! I like that fact your can choose to put other items from other store on yours to cross promote!

Tea Drop NYC

I heard about this app through partners. Just started using it. Will update here if store views increased