FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

Absinthe & Books

I really enjoy that you have the ability to personalize other store's ads so that it fits your own store's color scheme; it helps ads feel less intrusive. It's also great that for such a decent price you can opt out of hosting ads if you would like, though I'm personally going with exchange at the moment.

Spandex Spandex

This is the perfect app to help you get your store out there and get more visitors to your website.

waymagaz

If u want to make your online shop more famous than use this free trafik app for your online shop, thnaks guys

The Ruffled Feather

The ad setup wasa simple process...I just set-up my account so I'll update my review after I see results.

iDuvApparel

I used this app to help grow my traffic to my website and they've done an excellent job!!! They Also offer Free Traffic & Ads!!!

denzidandy

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

Vmino

Love the idea of free traffic. They offer paid plans which isn’t half to bad for the price. Yearly and monthly plans.

November 1, 2019

Hey!

Thanks! Enjoy using our app!

CEO and Founder at sixads

OMA LUXURY

Thank You for helping me and others to grow their business and get more traffic to our website and stores

Hey!

Thanks for review!
All the best in your business!

Ping us on our in-app chat in case any support would be needed!

Founder and CEO at sixads

BeYoutiful Creations Hair Studios

Just now using app don’t really know how I feel about it hopefully I get to know what it does and hopefully it’s a great app

Hello!

Thanks for review! I'm sure we will deliver real value to your business. And in case you would need any help - don't hesitate to reach out to our helpful support team.

Founder and CEO at sixads

Dog Paws Online

I have just installed this app so it's a "wait and see" at the moment. But it was an easy install, category and product selection is very easy, as is setting up FB ads with this app.

Hi!

Thanks for kind words. Simplicity is exactly what we are striving for!

In case you would have any questions - contact our helpful support team.

CEO and Founder at sixads