FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores, Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads

Novarian Creations

I use this app to get sales, you should too, novariancreations.com, download now. very nice app i love it

April 30, 2020

Thanks a lot for kind words!

Enjoy using it!

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder

Ceramic King Coatings

Really super easy to set up. Loving it! I like that fact your can choose to put other items from other store on yours to cross promote!

Tea Drop NYC

I heard about this app through partners. Just started using it. Will update here if store views increased

Lioness Brew

This app is INSANE for traffic and conversion growth. Easy to use and optimize your Ads. Whether you use the free plan or paid versions this is totally worth it! No commitments required.

cokopet

Pretty useful! Has analytics and tools in order to get insights about traffic. I'm trying rigt now, keep it going!

CrossInLyfe

I'm testing this app to see if I can get free traffic for my shopify store, I will update this review once i've proven it's value.

KOS Customs

I like it because it is free mostly. It has not approved my ads yet. Can not wait until it does. Seems promising.

Wild Within®

Worth the free download!! Everyone should install this app at least once for their store! Simple to set up and great free traffic!

tonylines

This is the best app i have ever came across . It functionality is perfect despite the that i am on free mode,infact it doing exactly what i wanted.

Red-Hat Audio

Works like a charm. I love the ease of the app and would highly recommend purchasing their monthly program to create a perfect selling opportunity for yourself.