FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

Gory Soul

Super easy to set up. It's nice too have some apps like this because it helps a lot the beginners to try advertizing.

Hey!

Thanks for kind words! Wish you luck in with your new business!

In case some help is needed - ping our great support.

CEO and founder at sixads

mobile

app is really helped to generate session. I was not able to identify visitors to improve sales. now I got my first sale and reviewing this after four days

Hi!

Thanks for your review! Contact our stellar support in case any help is needed!

Imperium Fashion STORE

Very useful application. It helped me a lot bwcause i just started m business and bised that i dont hqve qny previus experiance.

Hey!

Thanks for awesome review!
Good luck in growing your business and in case anything is needed - contact our brilliant support!

CEO and founder at sixads

Zionone

I just love this app, Its my first time testing it out but it looks like I will be getting the paid version...

21Trendy

The customer support is very helpful and will take extreme measures to make sure you are happy with your experience at Sixads.

October 25, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for kind words! Awsome! Even if we slip sometimes. And we do sometimes. We make sure nobody is left unatended.

Romas Juskeviciu
CEO and Founder at sixads

LOTUS FANTASY

I use this app to help generate traffic for my online business. So far I can't complain. This is my first time using this company so I would have to do another review.

DXFforCNC.com

Very useless, the monthly subscription with $19 ended and i didnt get my full boosted impressions.. only 2830 out of 5000...only 28 clicks per month...

October 25, 2019

Hey!

You are right - we were slower to deliver than we should had been. My sincere appologies for that. However the CTR was way better than average on google display network or quite often even on facebook.
In any case we apologize for underdelivering and I will make sure we will refund you asap!

CEO and Founder at sixads

A Lit Pooch

Just purchased this app.....very easy set up. Hope to have some good conversions this weekend and beyond!!!

Books444

I have just opened my store and am glad to network and grow through this app and others fellow entrepreneurs. THANK YOU...

THE SKULL FOX

I used this app to help me do better . I like how it work . this app it help[ me a lot with my store