FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook & Google Ads

TinaVerr

Absolutely incredible, one of the best. i would recommend this app to anyone just getting started for sure.

Zeus and Pegasus

This app is super easy to set up, takes 2 minutes at most and i wish i would have found this sooner!

FitMind3d

It is so helpful because you can see all stats and dismiss all rubush traffic, i love the use and profit you can persue

iris.honour

i used this app to help me having traffic and more. it's very nice i really do appreciateit. and i like it.

Jackson’s travels

Very easy to use and who couldn’t use free advertising?! I recommend this app to everyone with a store.

MilliMeds

I used to app to help me get more traffic on my site. It works well and not to mention it’s FREE! Highly recommend it. 10/10

Jetway Fit Apparel

i use this app to bring more traction to my business and to help other shopify accounts do the same.

TENOFO & Tik Pop

I installed it in another store at the beginning, pay the monthly subscription, and get only 3 to 5 traffic per day. After it, I installed it in this store, try the facebook ads, Get no traffic after you paid the money.
Ps. After contact with their support team, resolve the issues finally. Revise the review.

September 10, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for reaching out, but you should have misunderstood something since you received 80 visits from your FB campaign in 3 days.

I have reached out you directly via email. Let's sort things out quickly as it seems as some misunderstanding ;)

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

hogardeco19

exelent app more more satisfacted . please submit to shopify store now !!! exelent app more more satisfacted . please submit to shopify store now !!!

Theanine's

i uninstall this app but they are trying to charge me for it and i don haven it and can lose my store cos of it i want the charge removed asap. i am new and i dont have the funds for this app that i DONT have, going to seek legal advice and sue you.