FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

baby1clothes

good

Hip-Hop Appearance

I never write negative reviews. But I have used this app for 4 days, and seen it only showed my store products to 5 people. I uninstalled this app, and now have to pay 10$ fee for an app that did not even work? You guys suck. I dont need to leave a negative view, because I know for a fact this app is not going to last. Its a fad. Goodluck scamming people.

December 13, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down. If you only received 5 clicks on paid plan that is a glitch on our side for sure.
We will handle your case asap!

Have a great day!

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius CEO and Founder

BestoftheBest4you

I use this app for free traffic to my store. it is amazing and i am glad i find this app. Thank you for support and good work.

Krafting shop

Great app, does the work for you, you don't need to know anything too complicated so great one for begginers

SSB Fashion Boutique

I just love how easy and simple the app is to use! It did not take that long to set up and the steps are very easy to follow!

December 10, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for your kind words!

All the best in your entrepreneurship endeavours.
If you would need any help - just ping our brilliant support team!

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

HappyCrappy2020 Online

I’m a new user to the app will see how much free traffic I get before I can say a good word must see progress first

Junejewelry2019-

I got absolutely no sales from this app even though I display ads on my siteI don't know why this apps has such a high rating

Strength Strategy

The Holidays Essentials

This app is very unique and a wonderful idea. This app could work wonders in the shopify community if everyone let go of being so self sufficient and started to work together. If we can trust this app together as one it would make sales one hundred times easier for all of us. These are the building blocks for making the world a better place.

5AS

Please stay away from this app, after paying consecutively for Facebook ads, i got just a few clicks from countries i didn't even target (the U.S. and Ireland) which i suspect are from click farms. After displaying numerous ads on my site, there's still no ad for my own site. In summary, i feel this app is fraudulent, please run!

December 6, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for your feedback. Yet calling us fraud is a little excessive. We see you've been actually targeting US on one of your facebook ads, hence the clicks from there.

I've sent you a more detailed explanation in the private email. Hope we'll be able to resolve this misunderstanding very quick.

Enjoy the day!