FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster & FREE ads

Sync Track

I paid and it doesn't let me to select any ad option. It always ask me to select a plan again and again. Waste of time and money.

November 27, 2020

Hey!

Sorry to have disappointed you. Unsuccessfully tried reaching you via email.
You have encountered a temporary technical glitch. We are very sorry about not meting your immediate needs. Yet we'd be more than happy to welcome you if you believe in second chances ;)

Best of luck in this shopping frenzy!

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder

Kindlux online

I am very happy this free traffic because it is easy and fast advertising so i want to related this traffic is the best traffic my experienced is digital marketing affiliate marketing and social media marketing so i am preferred free traffic to advertising so today i will starting to adverting my store or my product used Facebook Instagram and this best traffic so i hop to win gold

TRP Apparel & Gear

Easy to use, super friendly platform! Works great! Time will tell the results!
Very helpful customer service and email staff...

Fun Vector

I have an amazing experience with this app. I have an amazing experience with this app. I have an amazing experience with this app

BeBeautyMilano

A POWERFULL APP, VERY GOOD. I' M USING THIS APP AND I'M VERY HAPPY.
I SUGGEST YOU TO TRY THIS APP WITH YOUR STORE

M & L Empire

Very good! I recommend this app, my shop conversion increased after I get the app.

Lulu's Collections

I am just trying out, it seems easy to use, but I have yet to see the results. I hope it would work as expected.

SASHA KALIK

Scaling the store into a great Q4 conversion. Reaching more viewers, and sales with great traffic.

JdeLuxeCo

I intentionally wanted to use this app for ads but before I went to submit my edits, I saw the pricing for the campaign that I wanted did not fit my budget at this time so I just exited the page. I soon went back to my website and saw the free version was submitted without me accepting anything. These free ads on my website are not appealing whatsoever. Did not approve.

November 5, 2020

Hey!

Our sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations. We've looked at your case and I've just sent you an email explaining how the settings work and how can they be adjusted.

Our app is designed in a way where all the settings can be adjusted by the users themselves. During our onboarding process you choose whether you want to enable partner ads on your store (there's a whole screen dedicated to explain and let you choose the option that's best for you). The same can be done at any point in time within our app in Partner Ads section.

Please see our email for more details and print screens.

Hopefully speak to you soon,
Rasa

bigstely

The first time I hear it, I hope it is on the level.The first time I hear it, I hope it is on the le

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 336 337