FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other stores and super targeted Facebook ads

Oz in a box

Its seems nice. It has potential. I'm haven't used it much yet, but let's see. How it is. The ads are free, but they put their ads on your website.

August 15, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for nice review! We hope to be helpful to your business and bring you some quality traffic!

At the same time I would like to invite you to try our paid plans that allow you to buy traffic and opt out from displaying ads in your store. You are free to choose from single time purchases, to our yearly plans that offer biggest volume discounts.

CEO and Founder
romas@sixads.net

Keka's Way New York

DO NOT GET IT. THIS IS A SCAM! I PAID $60 FOR THE WHOLE YEAR PLAN AND GOT NO TRAFFIC FROM IT AT ALL! I CONTACTED CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH NO HELP. I'VE TRIED OTHER FREE APPS THAT WORKED WAY BETTER BUT THIS ONE HAD SO MANY REVIEWS AND I THOUGHT IT REALLY WORKED! IT DOES NOT WORK.

August 15, 2019

Hey!

Did you check the stats in our app's dashboard? You are actually getting traffic. Moreover, our support team has answered your questions and made some suggestions on how to improve your numbers even more.
In case any additional help is needed - do not hesitate to contact me directly.

CEO and Founder at sixads
romas@sixads.net

The Humble Wear

fake app based on the raport`s from app i have 9 click`s since almost a month
and i payd also 1 month sub 24$
based on the shopify raport i have 0 visitator from the app !
I`ts means this app is showing me fake raports/numbers

August 14, 2019

Hey!

UPDATE: as I wrote you personally you actually received those clicks.

Sorry to hear we've let you down. However, nothing is fake here. Let me investigate it asap and I will get back to you.

CEO and Founder

Tobias Collection

This App is easy to set up. Have not seen any results yet, waiting for traffic flow. Hope this works.

DudesHouse Glass

This app is going to help my company tremendously I'm glad I found it I'm excited to see how it works thank you so much for the opportunity

One Inclusive

I wanted to get my store out there and this app is really doing it. I wanted to boost my store and so far so good.

Beauty Parlour

I'm yet to see but I like it it's nice I will continue using it if I find something interesting about it soon

Lealpaw.com

UPDATE: I was contacted by Romas. He was able to look into my history and explained me how the payment works. He offered ways to offer me a refunds which was nice. If you ever find a problem with payments, please contact them and dont wait until being charged like I did since they have no total control over shopify payments. Good Customer service is what makes a company raise and be successful, and sixads is doing it right.

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS APP. READ THE ENTIRE REVIEW.

A month ago I found this app. I though It was a nice idea: you show ads from others stores and other stores show your products.

When I installed, I decided to go for the paid service. However when I was playing with the app I noticed they do not offer a subscription cancellation. If you wish to do so, you must contact them, and some times you have to wait hours for an answer.

I requested a cancellation, and I did not want to be charged those 30$ since I would not be using the service. Here is the conversation:

After that, I noticed they did not cancel the upcoming bill, so I contacted them again:

They said It was impossible to charge me after I installed the app.

Yesterday I woke up and I checked my bank account. I was charged.

Now I am here waiting for an answer. I have been waiting for more than 1h and no one is available.

Be aware of these kind of practices. Probably if they see my review, they will say I am sorry and try to make it right. However these people are not as friendly as you may think. Good luck!

JustIncredibles

Well i love the app and what it does for my store and i love with idea that they brought about having free traffic with other store

Katzen-Pfoten-Shop

Sehr gute App, kann ich nur weiterempfehlen. Einfach mal ausprobieren und in deinen Shop integrieren.