FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook & Google Ads

Comprar un SmartPhone

Esta aplicacion es fantastica, facil uso e instalacion. Cuando obtenga resultados volvere a ponerme otra critica

e-Topia!

I have mixed feelings about this apps. It has help gain some traffic, but not a lot. It has produced some orders, however, all have been flagged as High Fraud Risk. Buyer beware...

September 24, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to hear that! I'll reach out to you personally.
Have you tried our facebook ads?

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO & Founder at sixads

Simpless CO.

This is a great app if you have spent so much time on doing ads all by yourself and just want to cut a little bit of slack!

Neolesure

it seems to be good, i didnt see the results yet but i think if it works it will be perfect.................

CLOUD9 DEVELOPS

I am soooo glad a Shopify guru recommended this app. I have great expectations for a bountiful harvest advertising with them.

Rude Gal Swimwear

4 stars only because I haven't seen any results yet, I just installed the app, it was straight forward and easy to use

cybershophq

Unistalled after I paid them to run Facebook ads ad had a paid plan, I had 4 people on my site in 24 hours and those came from google search. No way to see if they are really running ads for you or not.

September 23, 2019

Hey!

You have received almost 200 clicks on your FB ads. Just sent you a private message. Let's sort this misunderstanding quickly ;)

Regards,
Romas

ThreeBy2 Cases

Great app so far, really easy to add campaigns, its free so there is no reason not to use it. Only downside is that you get ads on your store unless you use the paid option but i highly recommend this app.

MyGloryfashion

I really enjoy using this app. I'm getting more traffic to my store. Hopefully I can get more sales in future.

La DiVA

Have only just installed it lol. But so far so good, it was straightforward and easy to set-up. have picked the allow other websites , hope advertise on your site option, time will tell :)