FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook & Google Ads

VapeTasticss

I used this app to help get free traffic and it worked i'm so impressed with it. If you give it a try i bet you won't be disappointed.

All Homes Depot

im using for free now will see the result in my ads hope it would help to catch more customers thank you

September 19, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for your review! It should help for sure!
In case you will have any questions: drop us a line in our in app chat!

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius

Place for Ladies

best app of all.really good. thank you very much for your support.you help me to grow my store very fast you are the best .i will use this app forever

L'ombelico del Mondo

fatta bene semplice veloce spero che dia i risultati sperati mi fido perche lo consiglia shopify incrociamo le dita

PrismPOV

The only problem I see is this review box popped up as soon as I click the OK button , so I have no clue if I will get free clicks.

flant

I used the free trial charged me for something I didn’t do this isn’t acceptable would not recommend at all

September 18, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down. I can understand your frustration. Even though we never had free trials: our service is either free or paid from day one, we would be more than happy to sort things out here as I have indicated in the personal message to you.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

Anita’s Closet

great the best appthankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Os Mascates

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkxdssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssadfvds

LillyQueenProduct

I love this app so far hopefully it actually helps me make sales such a awesome app thank you in advance

Jackets4everyone

No experience until now
But I want to get more than one store and get them all as big as possible.