FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from partner stores. Run Ads. Get traffic. Boost sales

21drip

this app helped me so much with my store !!if you are new with Shopify this app is amazing to get traffic to your store

clansman

I used this app to help me draw traffic & sale & it did just what so for that ill rate the all 5 stars

Radiant Boss

I love how simple and easy Sixads app is. It gives you the option to set up ads manually or they do it for you, saving you me.

Polar View i Wear

I wasn't sure of this app but after a while getting used to it i found it very useful to get me started.

Velozgo

I really love this App. It is so simple and easy to use. As i am a beginner it is so fast to install and do good business

delightty

I’m new to Shopify and needing all the help I can get ! I’m really looking forward to working with you guys and growing my account

MechanoControl Electronics Technology Co.

I used this app but not performing well, many stores jumped into my home page but my statistics shows no change in traffic to my store. I thing this is trick from this company sixads to put free ads to your store. stop immediately to use it.

July 27, 2019

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down.
The tricks are simple here: your ads are displayed as much as you display others. That is how this ad exchange works. And if you wish not to display partner ads in your store you are welcome to try our paid option.

Let me know if there is anythig we can help you.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

Bluemagicbox

checking out the quality of the app, looks good so far ,
analytics tab shows
Predicted Boosted Impressions
The number of times your boosted ads are predicted to be shown in other stores.

Predicted Free Impressions
The number of times your free ads are predicted to be shown in other stores.

ppeboys.com

app really does drive traffic !
great app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
totally recommend it

Qurux Cases

It’s ok. It’s somewhat ok. My Shopify store sucks. I’m willing to try anything at this point. Happy shopping!