FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

Books444

I have just opened my store and am glad to network and grow through this app and others fellow entrepreneurs. THANK YOU...

THE SKULL FOX

I used this app to help me do better . I like how it work . this app it help[ me a lot with my store

Steam Waffles

Stress Free advertisement which allows me to focus more on my store. The app is very user friendly and my ads are very easily to customize...and its free.

Adley's Beauty Products

Horrible ..i deleted the app after a few hours of not liking it.and was still charged 19.99 and no contact from support after multiple emails..do not recommend!!!!!!!

LoveMyBaby

Doesn't guarantee clicks. But neither does FB ads . Boost impression and visitors to site which you can retarget via FB ads.I love the results and it's free!

October 21, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for trusting us!
Hope you'll enjoy the results.

Happy using!

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

Sustainable Shopping

Great! I really think that is app does the job. Really helped my store increase its sales! totally wo

Eva's Selections

Very easy to install, very easy to make your own ads, not very expensive . I think easy way for someone like me, who is new in the online shops.

Shop-Devilish-Paws

LOVE THIS APP, I JUST ADDED IT ON THIS STORE AFTER SUCCESS ON MY OTHER USING PAID MONTHLY SERVICE. RECOMMEND

LeDay's Love

I just added this app to my account, and waiting for the already good ads. If I can I will update everything once I really get started.

Amigo do Cliente

parece ser bom parece separece ser bom r bom parece ser bomparece ser bom parece ser bom parece ser bom