FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster & FREE ads

Hype-Not Unique Cases

It was super easy to set up and install and before i knew it i was getting more traffic going to my store than ever.

Trulily

I would give 0 stars the app is hard to use and they wont give me a refund for a service I didn't use or want. I dont know how it was approved but I am mad about it. I cant remove it.

August 27, 2020

Hey!

As it became apparent the issue you are facing is caused by one of our copy cat apps - Ads by Varinode.
Our app automatically stops displaying Partner ads as soon as you subscribe to one of our paid plans. Moreover, when the app is removed, which you did several times - not a single line of code is left in your store and therefore our apps could not be appearing there too.

In any case - we are sorry for any inconveniences caused and are happy to assist you further.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

HOUSE OF KANG

Great initiative! I just got the app set up and everything was smooth, hopefully I start seeing improvement in traffic soon.

Blue Life

This is the great application. However in my experience I think this is also a good way to promote your product for free. I found Breakthecuriosity.com, which is an online shopping magazine that lists interesting and unique products. They allow you to submit unlimited and free 100% of your product to their website. However, they only accept new, innovative and interesting products.
Here's exactly the link to send the product for free: https://www.breakthecuriosity.com/submit

Stonesherry

Just installed the app, its easy to use and hope it will drive traffic to my store. I will upgrade soon.

Savykitchen

I'm just getting started to use this app hope to generate some sales

can't wait to see the result

overall, app UX looks fine and the way ads banner doesn't look messy

so far so good should definitely try it guys

buy everything cheaper

Good and useful, Good and usefulGood and usefulGood and usefulGood and usefulGood and usefulGood and usefulGood and usefulGood and usefulGood and usefulGood and usefulGood and usefulGood and usefulGood and usefulGood and usefulGood and usefulGood and usefulGood and usefulGood and usefulGood and useful

trenzydeal

i like it. its good way of ads and getting free traffic. its very useful and good app. i would like to try for my shopify store.

Waist Trainers 83

I am trying the app for the first time. Hopefully it will bring traffic. I will review the app better once Ive used it for a while. it was a breeze to set up the first campaign.

MILINO BRACELET

very good app , aesy to us. Very helpful, I deffinitly recommended yo to get this app and ground fast your bussines