FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster & FREE ads

Miss-Posh

I don't understand why I got pop up ads for other websites on my own website!!! Screenshot and proof: https://easyupload.io/su2did Disgusted ! Thank you for developer update but this is not a response. What response I got on email:
'When in a free mode you participate in the ad exchange and in order to advertise your products you agree on advertising partner products in yours' No, I didn't manually enable popup ads - as I spend 2 seconds on the app and I wouldn't agree to this. There is nowhere in your app permission that is written this..as I wouldn't install it in the first place. Thank you for your time!

January 4, 2021

Hey!

That is exactly how the app works in a free mode. During your session you have turned popup ads to on. Popup ads are set to off by default to all of your users.

CEO and Founder at sixads

Twinkle kids planet

Use less app , they charge money without giving me any service , support team reply to my messages every 1 week . wasting money and time only

January 4, 2021

Hey!

Sorry to have disappointed you. However, as kindly pointed out by our customer success manager Anna - your ads were rejected by Facebook. And unfortunately we are not able to see why. Yet you can see it in your Facebook's ad manager, moreover you should have received an email on it.

Hope this helps. Have a great day!

CEO and Founder at sixads

My Wish Cloud

Installed the add but it got Stuck at 35% loading for whole DAY. I reported to developer but all i got was sales emails. Developer did not resolve the issue for more than 3 days! USELESS!!!!

December 24, 2020

Hey!

Sorry to hear that! Sincere apologies for not getting back in time to you.

CEO & Founder

Sky AutoLife

This application has not been used before .But it is used now .It is good .It is easy to use .It is good for promotion activities.

Missy Chics

gooooooood at all yes goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood attttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt all

Four Legs Friends

I asked for support and I didn't get it. I asked for it a few days ago and nobody answer. I don,t have any info

elvo cosmetic's

best app its free of cost for begineesrs great app nyc app loving app its easy to use. best for new people

Gumaaz

J'utilise cette application maintenant pour m'aider à faire une campagne pour vendre mes produires. J'aimerais vraiment savoir comment ca marche vraiment et ce serait bien si ca faisait mieux pour mon shop. Je voir cette application est genial.

Zillion Sports & Nutrition

I used to help add i really like this twisting app its incredible result mostly new x is y new creation

The Case Cabin - Premium Accessories

five star. i am new user on this app but this app win my heart. very easy to use also very effective app

December 18, 2020

Hey!

Thanks a lot for your kind words!
Hope all will work fine for you. Happy using!
In case you would need any help - ping our amazing support team that'll be happy to help you out.

CEO and Founder @ sixads