Sixads ‑ Paid Advertising

Sixads ‑ Paid Advertising

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads

landfits.com

I like this app, its very easy to use, I hope this app get more traffic with more sale, i love this apps right now, Thanks

March 12, 2021

Hey!

Thanks a lot for great review!

Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder

The Wrecking Pit

I got charged $19.99 for installing, uninstalling the same day? please explain sixads, I didn't even use it and I want my money back! Updated** Sixads got in touch straight away and refunded me. There really should be a mention of the monthly charge that Shopify will incur. So that's why I've changed from 1 star to 4

March 11, 2021

Hey!

Just pinged you on private email. No need to worry - we'll gladly refund you. It's just how the Shopify payment system works.

Romas Juskevicius

3sistersL.M.N Health@Beauty Shop

easy and it works for me they get to see what i have in my store for free i just hope i have some thing they like thanks.

Clicktive E-Mart

Best app I have ever used for advertising. Highly recommended to all new sellers so that without even investing you can start campaigns

Luxe Women's Jewelry

Love the simplicity of setting up this app in my shopify store! I will definitely after seeing results in my free trial go for the paid version. I am excited to see results.

holamichi

I love the application, it is super easy to use for me that I have no experience. Let's see how the results are.

KAÁIMs

good , easy and simple. will recommend this app to others whos doing drop shipping especially those with little to more experience with technology.

February 28, 2021

Hey!

Thanks a lot for a great review! Happy using!

Romas Juskevicius CEO and Founder

L.T.ENTREPRISE

Installer à l'instant, donc je ne peut me lancer sur une évaluation pour le moment. Néanmoins je peux relever, que l'application cible automatiquement les potentiels clients, donc celle-ci nous fait gagner un temps précieux.

Mundo Store Oficial

ótimo, vamos ver se entrega tudo o que esta prometendo né...ótimo, vamos ver se entrega tudo o que esta prometendo né...

FOR BELIEVERS STORE

Excelente. Me encanta el servicio que ofrece esta aplicación. La estoy probando y creo que cambiare a un plan mensual para obtener mejores resultados de los que ya tengo.