FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores, Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads

XO Beauty LLC

The set up was so easy and I like how clear everything is. Can't wait to see what this app can do.

Bullseye trend

This app really have a free plan, so is true that part, and if u pay a plan can selec the country from you traffic wills come.

the firework light

just signed up and sixads is truly amazing the layout is wonderful and there isn't a catch its 100% free if you chose the free plan while they do have paid plans also

Ginger n' Flames

looks really great, Im really excited to try it out and see how many clients I can reach and convert

iLoveMathBooks

I like how Sixads really help shopify store owners and how beginners start to grow their traffic. Kudos to those people who create this app. Well done! :)

Trivoshop

Looks like a great feature app and importantly, we get the choice to not have partner products on our site. Looking forward to the results!

Gina's Loft

I just started using sixads yesterday I can't give a details review as yet but I'm hoping that this works to drive traffic to my store and be able to make some money to continue an upgrade this app on my store.
The idea of this app is very useful and I think it's great so here's to best wishes!

Apex Alchemy Soaps

I have seen a greater return from Facebook and Instagram adds then the premium price we are paying for this app. Absolutely not worth it and we never reach the impression limit that we are promised.

Mean KEEN Deals

Can't tell if this is driving traffic or not. I have the paid subscription but nothing. I'll give it a few more months and see.

FABCYCLE

Very disappointing. Paid for the app but I don't see any clicks on the account.
More disappointing is that they offered to help with Facebook and Google ads, sent me a report but then when I replied yes let's go ahead with it, they never gotten back to me event after 3 follow up emails. Very disappointing.
Will not recommend.