FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from partner stores. Run Ads. Get traffic. Boost sales

Jackson’s travels

Very easy to use and who couldn’t use free advertising?! I recommend this app to everyone with a store.

MilliMeds

I used to app to help me get more traffic on my site. It works well and not to mention it’s FREE! Highly recommend it. 10/10

Jetway Fit Apparel

i use this app to bring more traction to my business and to help other shopify accounts do the same.

TENOFO & Tik Pop

I installed it in another store at the beginning, pay the monthly subscription, and get only 3 to 5 traffic per day. After it, I installed it in this store, try the facebook ads, Get no traffic after you paid the money.
Ps. After contact with their support team, resolve the issues finally. Revise the review.

September 10, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for reaching out, but you should have misunderstood something since you received 80 visits from your FB campaign in 3 days.

I have reached out you directly via email. Let's sort things out quickly as it seems as some misunderstanding ;)

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

hogardeco19

exelent app more more satisfacted . please submit to shopify store now !!! exelent app more more satisfacted . please submit to shopify store now !!!

Theanine's

i uninstall this app but they are trying to charge me for it and i don haven it and can lose my store cos of it i want the charge removed asap. i am new and i dont have the funds for this app that i DONT have, going to seek legal advice and sue you.

aishafashionworld

Have just installed and was pretty easy and straightforward.Am am excited.Hope it generate traffic and sales.

Beauty Networks

This app help me to get early traffic on my store when i first start, it's amazing. a best way to get free traffic.

foreverwish

Simple and easy to set up, will see if it produces result and sales! This will be a good app to help to start up your store.

Moventi Marketplace

Love this App! It does what it says it will do and has helped me boost my store following tremendously.