FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

BecalmCBD

Really simple to set up, has made a difference already, one of the best apps I have found to drive more visits and orders. Great work guys

US Health Basket

I had really high hopes for this app because of all the good reviews. However, I installed this app on 19 November and did not receive any traffic on my store till now. I was hoping at least some traffic but till now very disappointing. I will wait for a couple of days otherwise more likely will uninstall and look for other options.

November 24, 2019

Hey!

My apologies to have let you down. At the same time thanks for bringing this to my attention. I can see there is something not working for you.
I will get back to you in a private message asap.

CEO and Founder at sixads

Digital Gismo

So far so good! I can see that partnering stores are displaying their ads on my store. My ads are also displayed in other stores, therefore, the situation is a win - win. Thank You!

Sahelys

I used this app like I need your help with the promotions my products the my store tanks for you help me.

EdgeIn Attire

I have used the app before and it did work and did bring traffic, ima try again and see if they can be more help with this store instead if this does work and drives traffic then i will be sure i can rate 5 star

Limit Wanderer

Very good, love it. Very easy to use
Did it all for me and very helpful, also let let'srun Facebook ads

Keep The Family Close LA

So far this app is great... will check back in a week to update you all. I have had my campaign set up manually, so after a week I'll try to allow the app to do it automatically.

Dumux

I am using this app and it is great. I am satisfied and I recommend it to everyone and you will get a lot of visitors.

November 16, 2019

Hey!

Thanks a lot for kind review!
Good luck with your business and in case needed - ping us on our friendly support!

CEO and Founder @ sixads

ReginaldHall

I used this app to drive traffic to my store. It's excellent when it comes to getting exposure for your products

Posh Kartara Beauty

I had really high hopes for this app because of all the good reviews. However, I have not had an ncrease of visitors to my site since installing this app. I even paid $19.99 for a plan, and still, no results. My click rate number has been the same for the last 2 days, making me wonder if my products are even being advertised at all, and if they are, to who. Very disappointing. More than likely will uninstall and find another app.

November 14, 2019

Hey!

Thanks for letting us know. I will get back to you via email in a few minutes!

CEO at sixads