FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

Tea Drop NYC

I heard about this app through partners. Just started using it. Will update here if store views increased

Lioness Brew

This app is INSANE for traffic and conversion growth. Easy to use and optimize your Ads. Whether you use the free plan or paid versions this is totally worth it! No commitments required.

cokopet

Pretty useful! Has analytics and tools in order to get insights about traffic. I'm trying rigt now, keep it going!

CrossInLyfe

I'm testing this app to see if I can get free traffic for my shopify store, I will update this review once i've proven it's value.

KOS Customs

I like it because it is free mostly. It has not approved my ads yet. Can not wait until it does. Seems promising.

Wild Within®

Worth the free download!! Everyone should install this app at least once for their store! Simple to set up and great free traffic!

tonylines

This is the best app i have ever came across . It functionality is perfect despite the that i am on free mode,infact it doing exactly what i wanted.

Red-Hat Audio

Works like a charm. I love the ease of the app and would highly recommend purchasing their monthly program to create a perfect selling opportunity for yourself.

weftkart

Romas sir Are you great Thanks for your help. all Shopify new customers try this SIXADS it is a very cool app and support team very good. Thank you Romas sir.

JnJ Glam Ltd

I like the app, I just started using it though and that was why I gave it 4stars. let see how it works over time. I would have love to pay to boost traffic but I don't like the fact that, it can't be paid per month but only the option to be billed yearly.

April 14, 2020

Hey!

Thanks for review!
You may choose monthly too ;)

Regards,