FREE Traffic & Ads

FREE Traffic & Ads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores and Targeted Facebook Ads

Renegade Electronics llc

had some problems with this app but the tech support has been working hard at fixing the problem. i believe this app does work and will work now they have corrected the problem. I am giving them a 5 star for the extra time and efforts they put in to fix the problems to make it run smooth again.

Megastyle.com

I use this app to get more traffic and it's going good for me I will choose a plan. I am so happy I found a good app as this.

Remi swim

FREE Traffic & Ads is a great app that really helps us ALL grow our reach and convert more sales. Its a great way to work together! especially for those of us just starting! Highly recommend!! - remiswim.com.

Rabbit Everything

not worth.. i am gonna delete it. I am using free plan and i was waiting for free traffic but very very disppointed.

Eat Pray Love

Just started using it and i'm not sure how well it work hopefully the clicks are not from Bots but genuine potential customers.

Roshyshine

RoshyShine Store
I used this app and helps to bring traffic to my site (https://roshyshine.com) and it is easy to use without any complication.

Florida Life Apparel

I use this app to help other people advertise on my site and I advertise mine on their site. Win-win for everyone. FloridaLifeApparel.com

ZIPPY RED

I'm used this app in Nov 2019 so that time period I'm purchasing sixads 19.99 plan for 1month with 5000 impression but this app charge me double time $19.99 without my permission

January 5, 2020

Hey!

Sorry for misunderstanding. However, you were subscibed to a monthly plan. And you have been charged in accordance with than.

Nevertheless, we will quickly resolve this ;) I have just sent you a personal email.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder

Rabid stores Online

Free advertising, whats not to like. The more people using this app the more traffic we all get. There is paid ads as well.

The Acne Extractor Hero

I need more time, however, I do have 2 stores that I'm running 6ads in, and I will say that I made my money back already in one store, Also I have a good feeling about them.