FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores, Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads

FABCYCLE

Very disappointing. Paid for the app but I don't see any clicks on the account.
More disappointing is that they offered to help with Facebook and Google ads, sent me a report but then when I replied yes let's go ahead with it, they never gotten back to me event after 3 follow up emails. Very disappointing.
Will not recommend.

duke

The support is kind they had a problem with app but they responded and offered help and a refund for all . thanks for that

May 31, 2020

Hey!

My apologies for poor service. We've just switched our support systems and you are right - we are having some issues. I will get in touch with you ASAP personaly.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius CEO and Founder

Neko Paw

Very straight forward application seamless integration to drive traffic to my store. great application

TechDirectPlug.com

I saw this add on Facebook and I download it I was able to get a sale after I downloaded this yesterday. It is high risk for fraud but, Hey it’s a sale I guess.

Ivory's Luxury Watches

I don't have any results yet but it's a good app. There are good predictions of traffic to your store, also.

RIXOLA

youtube platform and social media and Shopify social page. it's a fantastic platform. helped me grow

Settlement 84

Already generating a lot of views! The price plans are fair making this platform one of the more affordable ones.

2.0 SHOP

I just started so I can't really give a proper feedback. All I can say is that it's very exciting and the online help is just awesome. Wait and see ...

JNU-Corporations

my first experience really happy for this

Female Care

so far so good I'm using the app to grow my shopify store and the set up is seamless cant say a bad thing about it so far.