FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

FREE Traffic & Ads by sixads

by sixads

Traffic from other Stores, Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads

Adore Pods

Love this app the scale of my store grew 20% I recommend anyone who has a Shopify store use this app

ThinkandBuys

just started not used at so we will see how it goes. yes we will try and see how it works.i have recently started.

IsolatedYoga

This app changed my whole outlook on my site!! Finally making money. Thank you guys so much!!! Download.

April 12, 2020

Hey!

Thanks a lot and happy using!
Do not hesitate to contact our friendly support if needed.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and Founder at sixads

New Jew

I use this app yes great partner in sales and presentation of my store the traffic also helps me a lot to make several sales everywhere thanks for helping me.

City Wardrobe

The first sale I made in my store was thanks to this incredible application, thank you, it works really good and the best for free

Hei Art Studio

I am using the biggest plan of theirs for my new store. Always willing to help and kind. But my recent experience is that when I changed my ads after uploading new products, it's not working properly or working really slowly. Having a few days without enough impressions.

Call Me Linda

EXCELLENT APP .. I recommend it 100%
great traffict to my store
awesome sales
give a try please wgqqwrwer
you wont regret

ShopandShapeCo

5 stars for effort. not a massive fan of the app, it looks horrible in a fresh store but the benefits are good. cheeerrsssss CAAAAAAAAAAAANTS.

Village of shopping

my experience for now a little early to talk about it, I hope to see great results, I like your app

GadgetSourceUSA

I used this App because I was looking for another traffic source for my Shopify Store. Easy to setup and very affordable!