FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

FREE Traffic & Easy Ads

by sixads

Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads that sell faster & FREE ads

Perfectly Glossed Cosmetics

best app i have came across for my business , the set up was very easy the appnis just all around a good to have when your starting a business

The Magic Menstrual Machine

I am trying it out right now. Great interface so far. Been easy to work with!! The partner traffic so far seems great.

Nurse Essentials Shop

I USED THIS ADD FOR ONE DAY AND BECAUSE I WAS USING ANOTHER APP FOR TRAFFIC AND I GOT 2K IMPRESSION IT CHARGED ME FOR 9.99 WHAT A SCAM MAN DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP

July 28, 2020

Hey!

Sorry to have let you down.
I have just analysed your case and it seems that you have made a purchase of 2000 impressions for $9.99 on 9th of July. The purchase made by you using Shopify Payment Gateway. There is nothing scamy about it ;)
Perhaps you were suprised to see the charge almost after one month after you made it but again that is a feature, not a bug - our charges reflect on your Shopify bill - that is how Shopify Payments work.
In any case we'd be more than happy to help you assist you further.

Regards,
Romas Juskevicius
CEO and founder at sixads

Innovactic

I started using sixads yesterday. Already I have got clicks and bringing traffic to my website, I am hoping soon it will bring sales soon to my new store.

Pangeae Clothing

I am new to Shopify and this app really helped ease my mind with being a start up and trying to figure out how to manage to get my site in front of anyone other than me. Don't just take my word for it! Def worth downloading and trying it out for yourself. Thanks SixAds!!

swaeyoni

I'm using this site to drive traffic to my website. It was really easy to download and get set up! cant wait to see more.

The-BigMart-store

i just love this app its really helpfull to get good people thanks you all must this for better result i surebujust love this after joinning this its give you best result you all try it now and boost your sell j line faster guys hurry upn and do it now

KitchenHideout

Simple and easy to use.....
A must for every Shopify store owner that is looking to advertise their products!

tap it up

So easy to use, and excited to share with others. Love the content and the process to setup is very easy and straight forward.

SGALAXO

Excellent app easy to use